Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nita with polka dots (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nita with polka dots
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Hi Ophilia, I was hoping that you would notice oiur contribution. Thank you for noticing Nita's fancy pedi. I cannot, however take credit fot the artwork. It is a proffessional job, Nita surprised me with it last week. As you might expect, I did my own kind of art work on those sexy toes later on that night. [Cool]
P.S. Ophilia, do not think that I have forgotten about your promise to grace this forum with a polka dot pedi on your lovely, sexy toes. I am looking forward to seeing that post. [Fingers Crossed]

All rightie then Domitilo!!!!! When do we get to see the "artwork" rendered on those beautifull feet of hers? I miss your skillfull work!!!!

BRING IT ON BROTHER...BRING IT ON!!!!!

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lathan888
Loyal Member
Member # 6178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lathan888   Email lathan888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hotness!
Posts: 62 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look like pretty easter eggs!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pics with my "addition" to my wifes sexy toes are comming up. I have two endings available. The first is while she is wearing flip flops. The second ending is just modeling her sexy toes all oiled up. Does anyone have a preference as to which ending they wish to see first? [Smile]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
The pics with my "addition" to my wifes sexy toes are comming up. I have two endings available. The first is while she is wearing flip flops. The second ending is just modeling her sexy toes all oiled up. Does anyone have a preference as to which ending they wish to see first? [Smile]

Let's see both endings!
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links