Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Fun foot weekend... the Asian foot "test" (update w/pics) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fun foot weekend... the Asian foot "test" (update w/pics)
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello All,

Been awhile since my last contribution, sorry about that! My girlfriend is pretty much back to her normal “no photo” attitude so for now I won’t be posting anything of her cute Thai size 7’s, hoping she’ll be game again soon. Now her friend is another story… She stayed over the other night and while my gf was in the shower she ask if I could take care of her feet like I do for my little lady… I was surprised to say the least then gave in (weak!). I broke down and rubbed some lotion, again REAL lotion, on her soles (which did need some attention). She has really nice feet, her soles were a little dry but still quite sexy (IMHO), and her nails are nicely pedicured. I told her she needs a good boyfriend to take care of her feet [Smile] I went no further than the impromptu massage and quick couple of photos but it was tough to resist this young (she’s only 21) Thai lady. Think this was a test, girlfriend probably set me up. So far no repercussion from my girlfriend, had some really great sex with her that evening (guilt sex, better than make up sex!). Her friend is still staying with us so it’s going to be a long next few days… Wish me luck! [Fingers Crossed]

Sorry for the long background story, here’s a quick pic of her soles (pre-lotion), she posed for a couple more I’ll post later.

Thanks for looking [Cheers]

Asiafoot

-

[ March 24, 2009, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: asiafoot ]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aftkler
Board Regular
Member # 33877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aftkler   Email aftkler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice post! Her soles look delicious.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting!!
Post more!! [Smile]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets see some shots of her toes! [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yikes! those are so nice! size?

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey thanks all for looking and kind words... Wish I could share them with the girls; think my girlfriend’s friend (actually her cousin) won't mind at all! [Big Grin] She's young & a bit frisky to say the least (probably more of a tease). Regarding size, her shoes say 38 so I believe she's a size 7.5... They're a little bigger than my girlfriends feet but not as wide. She has pretty meaty soles just like my girlfriend as well, maybe they are related! [Thumbs Up]

I'll post a couple later since both girls are here now milling around so it'll have to wait. Think they'll be out together soon & I'll post once they’re out [Wink]

Thanks again [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
intet
Loyal Member
Member # 30916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for intet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see more
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fluke
Loyal Member
Member # 28310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fluke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy soles. I liked reading your background story. I would love to see more of both their feet. Shots taken with the two of them together would really top it off!!!

Thanks for the post

Posts: 76 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Thanks again for looking folks, here are a few more for you… Sadly not the best but at least something (no toes only soles, sorry!). As far as getting the two girls together, probably not going to happen though I wouldn’t mind [Big Grin] My girlfriend has a good 8 years on her cousin and was raised quite differently, they’re very different people. She’s quite a bit more traditional & substantially more conservative; the fact that I have any pictures of her feet at all is pretty amazing. Don’t get me wrong, she loves the foot attention, she just likes to keep it at home. I have a feeling she mentioned to her cousin that I give her foot massages to help her sleep, etc. I’m guessing her cousin wanted the same but being a flirt (and very internet savvy) wanted to see how far it would go. Can’t say I’m complaining! [Wink] I tell you it’s tough resisting, though I’m holding out… She’ll be gone in a couple of days, just got to make it till then [Fingers Crossed]

Anyway here are a few pics:

Thanks again [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Her cousin again…
 -

Her cousin, posing a little…
 -

An older pic of my girlfriends wide, meaty little peds…
 -

Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, both of their feet look so tiny. Any top shots?
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Heya Jak,

Oh yeah, both are in the sz. 7/7.5 realm, both are quite petite... My girlfriend (29) is just 5' and 100lbs, her cuz (21) about 5'3" and maybe 110lbs. (sure hope they don’t see this!!! [Wink] ). As for top shots, none of her cuz but I do have a few of my gf... Not very impressive really, she's actually a little embarrassed by her big toe nails, she always comments "too small, look no good". I'll see if I can dig them up & post.

Thanks again [Cheers]

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The very first sole shot is spectacular!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They both have great looking feet. Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man how do you resist her cousin's feet? btw your girl has some nice soles as well.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow, she has VERY pretty feet!

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links