Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Toes in Turquoise (neon) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Toes in Turquoise (neon)
AmberLily
Major Player
Member # 10907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmberLily   Author's Homepage   Email AmberLily   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love love love that color! What's it called, who's it by?!

--------------------
Check out my site to see my growing collection of amateur foot pics, vids, weekly group webcam shows, camshow archives and private 1-on-1 camshows!

-

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sasha i love that color on you. it looks fantastic with your skin tone and toes. your dress looks so springy and flirty love it!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Your toes in that color look like a rare, beautiful jewel revealed to the world.

Oh, that's such a sweet thing to say! [Smile]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AmberLily:
I love love love that color! What's it called, who's it by?!

I've gotten so many compliments while wearing it. It's called Turned Up Turquoise (neon) by China Glaze. I got it at a Sally's Beauty Supply...hopefully you have those where you live.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
sasha i love that color on you. it looks fantastic with your skin tone and toes. your dress looks so springy and flirty love it!

Hey O, it's good to hear from you. Thanks!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh!!!!! [Eek!] Damn...Baby!!! [Thud]

Lovely as always. [Kiss]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
Oooh!!!!! [Eek!] Damn...Baby!!! [Thud]

Lovely as always. [Kiss]

[Kiss]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an excellent color on such majestic toes!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Put them in my mouth baby [Drool] ! Please!!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutly stunning.Beautiful color ..

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ShaShaSha!!! Once again you have treated us foot fans to some SUPERB pictures of your feet, this time with a magnificent turquoise polish on your toes!!! I must say that the polish looks EXCELLENT on your toes, it really makes them stand out [Smile] The toepoint in the first picture is brilliant! We get a lovely close up of the toes of your right foot, which look very delectable here (as they always do!). You have amazing toes Sha, their shape, softness, overall appeal really do make them a pleasure to view each and every time. Your toenails have an awesome shape to them. They're of a very nice length and are definitely an attractive feature of your feet [Smile] It really is very cool to see feet that are in impeccable condition. The next 2 pictures treat us to great views of your SOLES. They look wonderful here - very soft and sensual. The wrinkles in the 2nd pic look very delightful! Your toes look very cute from underneath in both these pics, especially the way that they're curled in the 2nd pic! The roundness of your heels in the 2nd pis looks very nice too! Thanks for this brilliant picture set Sha!

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Bootster:
What an excellent color on such majestic toes!!!

Awwe, that's sweet but majestic? You are too kind.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by trini_looker:
Put them in my mouth baby [Drool] ! Please!!

[Blush] [Blush] [Blush]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
Absolutly stunning.Beautiful color ..

Thanks for the compliment!!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by FootLover36:
ShaShaSha!!! Once again you have treated us foot fans to some SUPERB pictures of your feet, this time with a magnificent turquoise polish on your toes!!! I must say that the polish looks EXCELLENT on your toes, it really makes them stand out [Smile] The toepoint in the first picture is brilliant! We get a lovely close up of the toes of your right foot, which look very delectable here (as they always do!). You have amazing toes Sha, their shape, softness, overall appeal really do make them a pleasure to view each and every time. Your toenails have an awesome shape to them. They're of a very nice length and are definitely an attractive feature of your feet [Smile] It really is very cool to see feet that are in impeccable condition. The next 2 pictures treat us to great views of your SOLES. They look wonderful here - very soft and sensual. The wrinkles in the 2nd pic look very delightful! Your toes look very cute from underneath in both these pics, especially the way that they're curled in the 2nd pic! The roundness of your heels in the 2nd pis looks very nice too! Thanks for this brilliant picture set Sha!

You're my favorite foot boy! C'mere [Love]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links