Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My friend's sexy feet (update! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My friend's sexy feet (update!
show me ur feet
Board Regular
Member # 6846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for show me ur feet   Email show me ur feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me know what you think.
I love her feet, and have touched them a few times.
Here are some candid pics of her feet that I took.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ March 31, 2009, 12:23 AM: Message edited by: show me ur feet ]

Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike_Dubb
Board Regular
Member # 34258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike_Dubb   Email Mike_Dubb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u should post a full body shot too
Posts: 10 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
show me ur feet
Board Regular
Member # 6846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for show me ur feet   Email show me ur feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha nice pics bro

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has hot feet thanks bro love to see more of her soles [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look very nice to me (would love to see them close-up). She's also got great looking legs! Love the sandals too!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brilliant pics, loving the candid factor, they are one set of sexy feet, wud love to get my hands / tongue on them
Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Recal
Board Regular
Member # 15808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Recal   Email Recal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow 10/10
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude, she's the one......you could live with that for the rest of your life!
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck! her ankles are amazing!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good candids! Great feet!!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovely sole scrunch

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They don't look candid, but POSED feet. Very sexy, and lickable feet.

Now tell us how is she your friend? I mean what kind of girl is "just a friend" who poses her bare feet for you? Just curious....

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
show me ur feet
Board Regular
Member # 6846

Well she is actually one of my best and closest friends, but is unfortunately just that, a friend. Also she wasn't posing for me, I just happened to get some nice shots.
I have jokingly grabbed and touched her feet on a few occasions, maybe one day I will lick them!

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful! She looks very pretty, and it looks like she has fine looking feet. Thanks for sharing.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links