Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Cathy's feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cathy's feet
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Took these last night while watching tv

-  -  -  -

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, tell Cathy it's good to see her pretty feet! Great polish color and very soft soles.

Nothing like having them in your lap either.... [Wink]

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous! I'd be very happy to be holding and rubbing those while watching tv. Very neat that you've got a couch where you can do that.

My wife's always barefoot too, but we purchased new furniture a year ago and bought recliners that are connected by a cup holder/storage section. Kinda frustrating because I can see her feet, but not touch them.

Not long after that we browsed through some furniture stores and saw some really nice couches and chaises that would easily hold two people. We both kick ourselves for not getting one of those (she's a snuggler and loves me touching, holding, rubbing her feet). As you might guess, she'd not only be barefoot but naked as well. We always laugh though at how hard it would be to keep all the body fluids off it if we had one. Guess we'd have to cover it up.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can i come over and watch tv too?

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her soles are amazing thanks I need a dose of cathy

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent set of photos. You did a superb job with quality resolution, which brings out all of the best features regarding the beauty of female feet.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few more from that shoot

-  -  -  -  -  -
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are so sexy. Smooth soles, fantastic toes...and love her polish color. Her arches look so hot. Love the relaxed, laid back feel to them...and she looks as if she is ready for a long foot massage.

Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links