Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Polks dot pedi money shots

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Polks dot pedi money shots
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, here are the pics of the "result" caused by Nita's polka dot toes. I have submitted two endings, would like to have comments on preference for future reference. [Smile]
Oh yeah, There is a third set of pics, also let me know if there is any interest in seeing those. [Cool]
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As always I love your money shot pics! I personally like the shoe shots but will definitely not complain about the other endings, lol! Really like the way the white looks on top of those purple polka dot toes!

And those soles in the last shot look so delicious and soft!

Awesome pics Dom and Nita!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yes more please!!!!! Love them
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy feet as always

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love pic number 4. For one thing those veins are spectacular! And I've been known to clean up my own mess and that's a good place for it! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Het Guys, I do not get it. [Confused]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
such sexy feet, yum.
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dom, this is the ultimate expression of "enthusiasm" for her feet.

I'm sure she appreciates the level to which she can excite you...

As far as preference, the black sandals clearly made a better "backdrop" so to speak.

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love these shots.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As always Domitilo, your artwork inspires me to.....well, do I need to finish this statement? Awesome post as always. Please....do keep them "cumming" my dear friend.
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
domitilo, that's great!
where is the 3-rd part? [Smile]

and cum on soles )

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice toes..love the pedicure

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the cum in picture 2, nice design on the toes too [Tongue]

--------------------
Please donate if you liked the avatars I made you
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links