Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A friend's cute feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A friend's cute feet
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here a few pictures of my friend's feet. She's also my band mate, lol. Tell me what you guys think.

-  -  -  -
 -

Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute indeed! I love the shape and how they're naked, love the natural look.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, She told she takes alot of foot baths. So they don't stink as bad. But, I'm shock she took these pictures for me. I must be one lucky S.O.B, lol.
Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael-Adam B
Board Regular
Member # 21549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael-Adam B     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are lucky, she has really cute natural looking feet, the 4th pic especially is really sexy [Smile]

--------------------
Michael-Adam loves the feet!

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Michael.
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty darn hot if you ask me. Great feet, nice legs and bod too!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks pretty damn cute to me too! ask to get some with nail polish! [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

I shall, What colour do you guys think? Black, pink, maybe even green?
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a cutie!! Hope to see more of her! Red toes are good on every female, but any polish would be good! What does she play in your band??

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Oh yeah!! I want her to paint her toes a really nice dark purple or a cute piknk. [Smile]
Dirty soles are a plus with those sexy toes.

We both sing and play guitar.

footlover298
Board Regular
Member # 33779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover298     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has very nice feet man. And girls who play guitar are hot! good luck with her and your band [Smile]
Posts: 27 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's adorable! Any chance of some sole shots?

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

quote:
Originally posted by barefoot_maniac:
She's adorable! Any chance of some sole shots?

I can try. I hope so, her feet are sexy as fuck.
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can i join your band?

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great toes!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links