Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Work Candids (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Work Candids
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finalkly got a few snaps of one of the cutest, hottest gals that I work with.
 -

-

-

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet look lovely. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ask her to wear a higher, strappier heel next time. [Big Grin]
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Tangent
Board Regular
Member # 34407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Tangent   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Tangent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with SuckUrToes:)

--------------------
Kiss it! Lick it! Love it, bitch!

Tangent
 -

[URL=http://www.buymysocks.com]www.buymysocks.com

www.chooseyourgoddess.com

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the nails are a little long for my tastes (no pun intended [Wink] ) but love the fact that you posted these pics.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet!!! Thanks for sharing Feetluvr

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME work! I used to do this at my old job and its scary and rewarding at the same time because what if you get caught? Anyway, GREAT JOB!!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! I'm impresses by her beautiful feet and legs! Nice shape! Thanks again for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shots feeluvr, thanks for sharing them with us. I can't help but think about some of the cute girls with hot feet that I've worked with in the past. Did you snap these with your phone?

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F3000
Board Regular
Member # 32341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F3000   Email F3000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I had a co-worker with feet (and shoes) like that! Great shots just wish they were better res.... [Smile]
Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the nails..

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome shoes too!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
Nice shots feeluvr, thanks for sharing them with us. I can't help but think about some of the cute girls with hot feet that I've worked with in the past. Did you snap these with your phone?

Thank you and yes, they were taken with my cell phone cam.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG [Mmm] [Jerkoff] Good thing I don't have to work around her I think I would have to be going to the bathroom a lot to be able to [Jerkoff] cause god knows she does have some beautiful feet [Thumbs Up] [Drool] [Thud] [Tongue]
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice feet on the job babe [Big Grin] . What would have happened if you would have been caught? [Tongue] ...Shelley

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links