Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kay - Pedal Pics! No Foolin'....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kay - Pedal Pics! No Foolin'....
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couldn't resist the April Fool's Day pun, I know it was bad...

We are finally starting to get some warmer weather and got a chance to take some outdoor pics. Of course this meant I had to vacuum Kay's convertible out before we took any pictures (she has only the highest standards for her fans), so it was a win, win for her...

We also took some feet out the window pics so look for those a little later.

It's funny, these pics could fall into a couple of other "categories" as well; blue toes, feet & jeans,etc. Just trying to give you more for your foot-fetish dollar in these tough economic times... LOL Oh wait, these are free anyways.

-

-

-

Cheers, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackfoot223
Board Regular
Member # 34169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfoot223   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ned Land, can u do any video clips of Kay pumping the pedal by any chance? That would be cool even if its pretending.

--------------------
p.k.jr

Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy! [Drool] Well said, I would be sucking each and every little toe one at a time.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like her blue polish!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are excellent photographs. The colors are fantastic, it looks like the warmer weather is going to bring us a whole new side of Kay and some new and interesting angles on your presentations. Outstanding, thank you so much for sharing these - and incidentally, that looks like it must be some kind of car!

[ April 01, 2009, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking fantastic! I've never seen a blue like that! Great job! Give Kay my love!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The blue polish is the same that has been in all the other shots, it just looks WAY different under natural light as opposed to the flash. Blue has always been somewhat elusive as a color, we can never find one we really like. That's why when I see other blues on here like, Mommie, TT, PerfectPeds and Shasha, I always ask what brand it is and what the shade is. This happens to be "Blue Blast" by Milani and there are literally 4 coats as well as a clear top coat....

Spotlight, trust me, there is ALWAYS foot play of some sort involved in "private moments" and some not so private. We went on a cruise a couple of years ago with my parents. One night the 4 of us came back to mine and Kay's cabin to share a bottle of champagne as a nightcap.... Kay changed out of her evening gown and into a robe to get more comfortable and was bare foot, of course. In the course of the evening, she started getting playful with me and while the 2 of us were sitting on the edge of the bed, she raised her foot to my mouth and I went to lightly bite down on her toes and my mother snapped a picture.... When that picture comes up in our album, everyone gets a big chuckle out of it but they have NO idea....

Ben, I'm sure I've mentioned that Kay is only 4'8" and her car, of course, is a MINI.... no kidding.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying.... ned

--------------------

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
The blue polish is the same that has been in all the other shots, it just looks WAY different under natural light as opposed to the flash. Blue has always been somewhat elusive as a color, we can never find one we really like. That's why when I see other blues on here like, Mommie, TT, PerfectPeds and Shasha, I always ask what brand it is and what the shade is. This happens to be "Blue Blast" by Milani and there are literally 4 coats as well as a clear top coat....

Spotlight, trust me, there is ALWAYS foot play of some sort involved in "private moments" and some not so private. We went on a cruise a couple of years ago with my parents. One night the 4 of us came back to mine and Kay's cabin to share a bottle of champagne as a nightcap.... Kay changed out of her evening gown and into a robe to get more comfortable and was bare foot, of course. In the course of the evening, she started getting playful with me and while the 2 of us were sitting on the edge of the bed, she raised her foot to my mouth and I went to lightly bite down on her toes and my mother snapped a picture.... When that picture comes up in our album, everyone gets a big chuckle out of it but they have NO idea....

Ben, I'm sure I've mentioned that Kay is only 4'8" and her car, of course, is a MINI.... no kidding.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying.... ned

Yes, photos taken under natural light do have a decidedly different look; feet are very difficult to light properly, so even outdoors, it can be tricky (if there is too much sunlight, etc.). You're obviously finding great results, either way. Those Minis are fantastic little cars, and how fitting for such a petite lady.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. yeah, the blue is awesome.. and 4'8"?!? seriously? she's like pocket size!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Yup, 4'8", not many "Amazon" chicks with size 5 feet..... LOL

As Kay likes to say, "Dynamite comes in small packages... so watch out!"

ned

--------------------

trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MORE!!!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely feet

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool pics ned [Thumbs Up] . I like the way the light glistens off of her toes. What kind car is that BTW? The pedals are like those on classic cars. Great work as always Ned...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Thanks Shelley, Kay's car is a MINI Cooper Convertible... a MINI, like her... LOL

ned

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just wow!!! the lighthing has a dazzling effect on the nail color! the Mini is fitting by the way [Smile]

as a car fan, those pedals rang a nice tune to my eyes (especially with her peds on it)

Keep up the fantastic work!

RPM

p.s. nice cruise story [Wink]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links