Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New update at Shellsfeet.com (1 Pic) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New update at Shellsfeet.com (1 Pic)
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a pic from mondays update [Wink]
 -
Let me know what ya'll think...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots, but do you have any pictures of you bringing your toes back or toe spreads? Thanks.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful. Love the wrinkled soles. Thanks, Shelley.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I "think" it's time to have some private time while this thread is open here on the screen. Be back in a few...

Okay, back. I feel relaxed now. [Jerkoff]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see you around again. Great pic!

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent to see that smile and those gorgeous soles again.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Sperminator
Loyal Member
Member # 34551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Sperminator   Author's Homepage   Email The_Sperminator       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dammit Shelley I have never seen you look this good. Damn I really missed you.

--------------------
Lifetime member at www.shellsfeet.com

Posts: 96 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing as always.
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scrumptious as always.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebajean
Board Regular
Member # 34412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebajean   Author's Homepage   Email Rebajean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pic I really like that one!!!

--------------------
*Rebajean*

Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JustJoe:
Great shots, but do you have any pictures of you bringing your toes back or toe spreads? Thanks.

Thank you JJ [Big Grin] I generally do not do pics like that because my hubby likes my feet in the poses he shoots but I now take them in the way my friends request of me [Big Grin] See my new Avatar? Thats some good toe spreading [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Beautiful. Love the wrinkled soles. Thanks, Shelley.

Mitch

Thank you and you are welcome Mitch C [Kiss] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I "think" it's time to have some private time while this thread is open here on the screen. Be back in a few...

Okay, back. I feel relaxed now. [Jerkoff]

Patrick

[Tongue] I had enough time to blink twice while you left and I was trying to blink fast [Laugh] ...Shelley [Love]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
Nice to see you around again. Great pic!

I'm totally back with a passion and I am sorry I ever left, After all I did have a life changing moment. Did you see this post?
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=015302 Thank you DJ, Love...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by vanderfeet:
Excellent to see that smile and those gorgeous soles again.

Thank you VF [Big Grin] It is so excellent to be back here and welcomed on this forum [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links