Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New to this (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: New to this
Rebajean
Board Regular
Member # 34412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebajean   Author's Homepage   Email Rebajean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone THANK YOU for the great welcome!!! I will post more pictures soon I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!

--------------------
*Rebajean*

Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Be
Board Regular
Member # 22007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Be   Author's Homepage   Email Be   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet Rebajean, happy to see another lady here!
Posts: 46 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

OMG...Gorgeous post more please!!!

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot] WELCOME ABOARD, Rebajean!! [Cheers]
You're gonna luv it here!

Now that I've had a chance to introduce myself.... [Kiss]

PLEASE PLACE BOTH FEET HERE----> [Drool]

Oh! Don't worry about the drool, I won't leave a single drop [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hervesanchez
Loyal Member
Member # 22232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hervesanchez   Email hervesanchez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful arches. I'd lick 'em! [Mmm]

--------------------
The right angle, the right pose of a beautiful female foot is one of the most elegant and seductive sights ever. . .

Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark721
Loyal Member
Member # 9925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark721   Email mark721   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very slender,manicured to the -T, nice arches, really quite nice..

--------------------
Mark

Posts: 92 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are truly magic. Glad you came on board!

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebajean
Board Regular
Member # 34412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebajean   Author's Homepage   Email Rebajean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
*Rebajean*

Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebajean
Board Regular
Member # 34412

Thanks Just Joe so are you!!!

--------------------
*Rebajean*

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the last shot begs two questions... 1- are you in health-care and 2- long hours at work, how do they impact your feet (scent, sweat makrs... the whole works)

nice last shot! creative perspective on "the pose"

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebajean
Board Regular
Member # 34412

Yes those are scrubs...I do work in health care. And yes long hours effect all those things. Thanks for all the comments!!!!

--------------------
*Rebajean*

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rebajean, if you ever get around to it, i'd love to see a set of pix of you in hose after work.. but for now.. i'm keeping an eye out for what you'll be sharing in the future! (nice lovely avatar by the way!)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, a very nice picture. I love that shade of polish. Great looking feet

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MORE SOLEEEEESSSSSSS PLEASE
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this one Reba*Stunning* [Eek!]  -
Keep em coming girl [Thumbs Up] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links