Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » lol, candids (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: lol, candids
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was at a cell phone store with my mom, when i saw this mexican lady in flip-flops walk in. i just got a camera phone, and after weeks of figuring out the damn functions i decided to give it a go and shot some shoots.

-
 -
 -
 -

she was wearing a french pedicre, but it didn't come out too clearly when i uploaded them to my computer.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice!

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow- great shots- excellent quality- beats my cell phone cam to death. Love that first photo!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
I would have just asked her to come outside after tellin her how pretty her feet were and told her you wanted to snap a few shots to show some of your friends.

sounds like you would've enjoyed the slap upside the head from mom [Laugh] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
I would have just asked her to come outside after tellin her how pretty her feet were and told her you wanted to snap a few shots to show some of your friends.

sounds like you would've enjoyed the slap upside the head from mom [Laugh] [Roll Eyes]
LMAO [Laugh] She has very cute and unique feet. What kinda phone do you have babe?...Shelley

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:

LMAO [Laugh] She has very cute and unique feet. What kinda phone do you have babe?...Shelley
http://www.virginmobileusa.com/phones/phoneDetail.do?skuId=VMM100

the camera is only good when used in the upright postion, so she didn't notice i was taking the pics. it's why i was as close as i was. plus, no flash or "click" sound.

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
I would have had her mothers shoes off too!

i meant my mom, jackass [Roll Eyes]
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Wow- great shots- excellent quality- beats my cell phone cam to death. Love that first photo!

-

i like it too. WAYYY better in person [Big Grin]

vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How does she not notice you snapping photos of her feet?

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by vanderfeet:
How does she not notice you snapping photos of her feet?

no click or flash noise, plus the picture feature only works well in an upright position. that's also the same why i have the phone when i text.
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no click or flash noise. i thought i remember hearing that that was illegal. i guess that's changed, or i was totally misinformed.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by vanderfeet:
no click or flash noise. i thought i remember hearing that that was illegal. i guess that's changed, or i was totally misinformed.

you can change the volume. i had it on low, so you have to be super close to hear it. but it was kinda loud in the store, plus i had it on 5x zoom to get them to come out that good.
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shots man [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Please donate if you liked the avatars I made you
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

-

another shot taken today, cleared up the image a bit.

[ April 10, 2009, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: blackHxC88 ]

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Props for Virgin network [Tongue]
(Me too)
hahaha...what a name for a company *palmface*

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links