Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tight Spandex & Geisha Heels >> Lil Mis Leah (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tight Spandex & Geisha Heels >> Lil Mis Leah
Lil Mis Leah
Major Player
Member # 2544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lil Mis Leah   Author's Homepage   Email Lil Mis Leah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got the awesomest pair of spandex pants this week, what do you think? Fucking hot.. and i mean literally, lol. They had me sweating in all my special places... WHOOPS! did i say that out loud? [Laugh]

-

-

-

full set will be available on my website.

--------------------
“All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.”  -
http://www.thewidesoleprincess.com http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13056 http://www.youtube.com/lilmisleah

Posts: 180 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are SUPERFINE Leah!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang girl, you are so fine!! you have an irresistible come kiss my feet look! I'm getting weak... [Thud]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmm leah i cant get enough of your feet [Jerkoff] I hope i find my wide sole princess one day [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovethefeet
Board Regular
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovethefeet   Email lovethefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot pants and feet!girl!i would smell your feet,smell your ass and pussy in those pants,they would smell awesome!

--------------------
foot.asslover.solelover

Posts: 32 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lil Mis Leah
Major Player
Member # 2544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lil Mis Leah   Author's Homepage   Email Lil Mis Leah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oscarthemonkey>>
aw, thanks sweetie! It sure never hurts to hear it from someone who is not my bf from time to time [Wink]

Trini_looker>>
Thank you trinilooker, Its the first time seeing you on my any of my posts, i think. I'm glad you came by!

ejc8708>>
I would love if you never had enough of my feet, lol [Wink]

lovethefeet>>
you're naughty!

--------------------
“All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.”  -
http://www.thewidesoleprincess.com http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13056 http://www.youtube.com/lilmisleah

Posts: 180 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy! Those pants just give you that Dominatrix "You better do this!" type look and I love that! Your face really says it all in that last pic. I can just imagine what you are about to say...
and to answer your question, it would be my honor! [Big Grin]

Would it be too much to ask for, to see a pic or two of your feet in those sexy Geisha heels?

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOLY CRAP.

PAINFULLY ATTRACTIVE.

(as usual)

I will never tire of your photos/videos...

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow I love the pics [Thumbs Up] keep them coming...Shelley [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Lordy!!

Superb stuff, Lil Leah.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the posing is very sexy! does the pants justice (yesterday, saw a girl in the strees with pants like that and was not doing it justice at all)....

you're rockin' them! looks great on you (and you're a tease with the whole sweat comment! lol!!!

love your seductive pout in the first shot.. the second is my fave... the pose is hot.. the third rocks and shows your curves in a wonderful light

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing! love the spandex. and the feet!!!

my god the feet!! so meaty!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

definition of perfect.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleObsession
Board Regular
Member # 33794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleObsession   Email SoleObsession   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some of the hottest pics I have seen in awhile. VERY AWESOME

--------------------
SoleObsession

Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lil Mis Leah, you are one very sexy, exotic looking woman. You may be "Lil" Mis Leah, but you are big in the right place. Please, let us see the tops of your feet. [Drool] [Fingers Crossed] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links