Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Polka dot pedi 3rd set

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Polka dot pedi 3rd set
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In this set, Nita is modeling a very sexy pair of pink mules. I had a lot of fun shooting this set. [Big Grin] As you may be thinking, yes, there is an explosive ending. I hope you guys like the pics, comments are welcomed, as they make it fun for the contributor, and hopefully encourages, my wife to continue to agree to model for pics.
 -  -  -  -  -
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dom, FF may be the abbreviation for foot-fetish, but it can also stand for "flawless feet"...

The second and third pic are just the best and that pedi not not QUIT!

Beautiful and very sexy, my friend.

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lil Mis Leah
Major Player
Member # 2544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lil Mis Leah   Author's Homepage   Email Lil Mis Leah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think her feet are just beautiful! I love how she adorns them and her toes are perfection from all angles.

--------------------
“All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.”  -
http://www.thewidesoleprincess.com http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13056 http://www.youtube.com/lilmisleah

Posts: 180 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree she has perfect feet. Keep on posting!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
obi-toe-kanobi
Major Player
Member # 8864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for obi-toe-kanobi   Email obi-toe-kanobi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely...absolutely outstanding!!!

--------------------
peace

Posts: 163 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stunning didn't you used to have a site?

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome set!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with everyone.. great great set!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Throw some more accolades on the pile! Awesome photos of incredible feet!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hervesanchez
Loyal Member
Member # 22232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hervesanchez   Email hervesanchez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful arches! The last one with the wrinkled sole is yummy! [Drool]

--------------------
The right angle, the right pose of a beautiful female foot is one of the most elegant and seductive sights ever. . .

Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, those soles look soft as pillows.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links