Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 6 Foot Tall Blond sucks 2 girls' feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 6 Foot Tall Blond sucks 2 girls' feet
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6 Foot tall blond Tanya (Size 11 feet) crawls to
the size 5's & 6's of Asa & Ruby & pulls their socks off
with her teeth. She then sucks all 20 of their cute toes & then they sit above
her & rub their soles on her face, as well as making
her lick em & suckle their baby toes!!!

Plz tell me what you'd like to se em do next? Thanks [Smile]

From Foot Worship Studios

FWS Clips4Sale Store - http://www.clips4sale.com/store/23887

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say it each and every time... The submissive white girls in your photos always look so hot tending to the Asian/Hispanic (not sure of other races) girls' feet. Keep it up!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! Yeah Tanya loves to submit herself to their feet [Smile]

--------------------

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
obviously the one on the right is hispanic,pretty thing.Which one is she?.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

She's Ruby Rayes! [Smile]

--------------------

-

loveit81
Board Regular
Member # 34689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveit81         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmm while Tanya's lickin' and suckin' on those 2 hotties feet i'd love to be lickin' and suckin' on hers!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

And Tanya has great Size 11's!! My model w/ the biggest feet [Smile]

--------------------

-

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy cotton stockings! mmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My god, please let us see TANYA's feet!!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to see the 2 smaller girls worship the tall girls big sexy feet!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thanks. All that happened in another scene to be up soon. [Smile]

--------------------

-

Dude in MD
Major Player
Member # 33223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dude in MD   Email Dude in MD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My answer for Asian feet. Sexay!! Fws ftw!! They help you get the job dun!

Btw, I really like the tall model and the Asian model

--------------------
I luv feet... And suck toes [Wink]
I'm in MD

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The blonde looks like she has sexy feet.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thanks The blond is Tanya James - Size 11's! [Smile]

--------------------

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links