Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Athena K - Wrinkled Soles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Athena K - Wrinkled Soles
footfella2000
Board Regular
Member # 705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfella2000   Email footfella2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Athena what nationality are you? You have really pretty feet. Id love to see some sniffing
Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfella2000:
Athena what nationality are you? You have really pretty feet. Id love to see some sniffing

I'm Australian [Smile]

and thank you. keep an eye out and i might post some sniffing pics. who knows haha

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let him know he's not the only creative one in the relationship! lol!!!! you know how the deal goes with us and what we like!

RPM
p.s. that is so sweet of you by the way!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god, these are soles made in heaven, I have never seen soles like these, thanks for posting [Wink]

--------------------
Please donate if you liked the avatars I made you
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
let him know he's not the only creative one in the relationship! lol!!!! you know how the deal goes with us and what we like!

RPM
p.s. that is so sweet of you by the way!

hehe im sure he'll read this sooner or later [Tongue] im glad you guys all like em so much

and thanks [Blush]

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

quote:
Originally posted by soles&toes:
Oh my god, these are soles made in heaven, I have never seen soles like these, thanks for posting [Wink]

awww thank you s&t ^_^ im glad you like em [Smile]
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfella2000:

I've got some good ones of her sniffing her feet ^_^
and just a side note..her feet were VERY smelly in this (after a day in trainers, no socks [Tongue] )

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

also, theres a black and white pic of me in the 'show your face' thread thats always at the top of the page, but andrew said i should post one where you can see the colour of my eyes hahaha. i look kind of angry in this photo, but im not. its my hamlet face hahaha

-

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you had THIS^^^^^^^ teaching you....you'd listen, wouldn't ya fellas?
haha
XD

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am already listening!!! [Woot] [Wink]
those green eyes are mesmerizing, thanks A!

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful. Wrinkled soles are my kryptonite, and those would definitley bring me down!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
Beautiful. Wrinkled soles are my kryptonite, and those would definitley bring me down!

Nice analogy
[Big Grin]
haha
and she has got some gorgeous feet [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

quote:
Originally posted by You:
i am already listening!!! [Woot] [Wink]
those green eyes are mesmerizing, thanks A!

hehe you charmer [Tongue] thanks [Blush]
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

thanks fff and fjb [Smile] im glad you enjoy em.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links