Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Alexandras spring feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Alexandras spring feet
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday I took a walk with two friends, Alexandra and Nico. We had a break in the park and Alexandra took her shoes and socks off! It was really spring.

Nico had pantyhose and it wasn´t possible to get a glimpse of her feet. Any ideas how to get a girl in pantyhose to take them off?

-

-

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joef, nice pics. now,being a hose fan, i'd not wanna see Nico take her hose off, but rather a close up of her hosed feet.
they look sweet in hose to me.

but to answer your question, if you know the gal well enough and she is willing to go the extra mile for you (and you've not asked too many times) being indoors near a bathroom is a good option, she can go in and change out of them.. and then... take the pics.

works best if she doesn't have to go somewhere where she needs to be in her hose after the shoot. but if she has to be somewhere after and put them back on, the odds of her taking them off in the first place goes down pretty fast.

nice spring pics.. if you got a close up of the hosed peds in there somewhere, please share them. thanks

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links