Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Eliza in Legwarmers and Pink Toes!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eliza in Legwarmers and Pink Toes!
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely adore the first pic!!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with MD on this one! Makes you want to nibble!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute legwarmers and lovely soles Eliza! Your left sole looks very lovely in the first pic. I particularly love how soft your sole is, it's just so marvellous! Your toes look oh so cute here and the toe ring adds a nice touch. I LOVE the wrinkles here, they look so wonderful and really do add to the pic! Your 2nd pic treats us to another view of your left sole, and this time half of your right sole as well [Smile] The arch of your left sole is quite well defined here and the slenderness of your feet is well emphasised as well. I like that we get to see the tops of the toes of your right foot in the last pic. Your pink toes look very cute [Wink] I also like the underside view of the toes of your left foot....which also look cute too!!! Nice set of pictures Eliza. 2 thumbs up!

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MommiesFeet:
I absolutely adore the first pic!!!

[Big Grin] Why thank you missy! [Wink]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot Toons:
I agree with MD on this one! Makes you want to nibble!

Too bad there's no little biting face! [Big Grin]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by FootLover36:
Cute legwarmers and lovely soles Eliza! Your left sole looks very lovely in the first pic. I particularly love how soft your sole is, it's just so marvellous! Your toes look oh so cute here and the toe ring adds a nice touch. I LOVE the wrinkles here, they look so wonderful and really do add to the pic! Your 2nd pic treats us to another view of your left sole, and this time half of your right sole as well [Smile] The arch of your left sole is quite well defined here and the slenderness of your feet is well emphasised as well. I like that we get to see the tops of the toes of your right foot in the last pic. Your pink toes look very cute [Wink] I also like the underside view of the toes of your left foot....which also look cute too!!! Nice set of pictures Eliza. 2 thumbs up!

You are so descriptive always! I love it! Thanks again!!! [Smile]
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow, her soles look so sexy [Drool]

--------------------
Please donate if you liked the avatars I made you
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footliquor
Board Regular
Member # 34158

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footliquor   Author's Homepage   Email footliquor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd relish the chance to take a long deep wiff of your beautifully sexy feet, love your work gurl keep it up thanks.

--------------------
There is nothing more sensual than the well maintained feet of a woman!

Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by soles&toes:
Oh wow, her soles look so sexy [Drool]

Thanks!!

quote:
Originally posted by footliquor:
I'd relish the chance to take a long deep wiff of your beautifully sexy feet, love your work gurl keep it up thanks.

Thanks! I will keep it up. Things have been crazy here and I have a bunch of stuff to release on my site, just haven't had the time. [Cry]
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
verrry nice [Drool] Im with MD and am lovin that first pic!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links