Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Orange Crush by Eliza Durden

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Orange Crush by Eliza Durden
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eliza Booty + Demolished Oranges????
Talk about some Vitamin C!!!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I KNOW us lot here wouldn't mind paying more to have THAT orange juice!!! Your feet look absolutely fine in both pics [Smile] I really like the wet soles in the first pic. Your soles have a nice healthy shade of pink to them and have very lovely wrinkles. Your heels look very good here! I like their rounded shape! Nice to see hints of orange on your soles here. I like the view of your feet in the 2nd pic. The tops of your feet look very nice and I like the veins that we can see here. Your toes look very divine here with that polish [Wink] Hehe I wonder who cleaned your feet afterwads. Tasty pics!

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EXCELLENT!!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those feet, and nice ass! My tongue would catch a cramp when I was done with you. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MommiesFeet:
Eliza Booty + Demolished Oranges????
Talk about some Vitamin C!!!!

You want some of my orange juice baby?!?!?
[Tongue]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLover36:
Now I KNOW us lot here wouldn't mind paying more to have THAT orange juice!!! Your feet look absolutely fine in both pics [Smile] I really like the wet soles in the first pic. Your soles have a nice healthy shade of pink to them and have very lovely wrinkles. Your heels look very good here! I like their rounded shape! Nice to see hints of orange on your soles here. I like the view of your feet in the 2nd pic. The tops of your feet look very nice and I like the veins that we can see here. Your toes look very divine here with that polish [Wink] Hehe I wonder who cleaned your feet afterwads. Tasty pics!

Thanks for the lovely comments!

This is a clip that will be up on C4S as soon as they fix my damn Gif files.

Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Foot Toons:
EXCELLENT!!

I knew you'd like the butt shot Toons! [Tongue]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
Love those feet, and nice ass! My tongue would catch a cramp when I was done with you. [Evil Grin]

[Mmm] I made plenty of a mess to be licked up!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links