Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » new pictures of my girlfriend (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: new pictures of my girlfriend
intet
Loyal Member
Member # 30916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for intet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow, sexy as hell!
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
mclaren, perfect match with the polish color and the sandals in the first set, it just accents them both.

The first pic in each set though, I particularly like, however, they're ALL completely hot. Your girl has very sexy feet, keep up the good work.

ned

thank you sir

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Great to see you posting pics of your lady's sexy feet. Her soles are amazing and so hot. Her deep wrinkles are just plain sexy. Her new sandals look great on her too. Her feet and your presence have been missed. I do hope to see more of her pics on here.

And the second pic, up on her toes....so sexy and hot. Well done.

Regards,
2swift

thanks for your kind comments...i love seeing pics of your wife on here also [Thumbs Up]

keep the comments coming [Big Grin]

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots, great feet!!!!!! Luv 'em!!!!! [Smile]
Wanna see lots more.

Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by doug425:
Great shots, great feet!!!!!! Luv 'em!!!!! [Smile]
Wanna see lots more.

you should check out our other threads

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

[Bump]
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

[Bump]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links