Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My face and feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My face and feet
czechgirlsfeet
Board Regular
Member # 34522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for czechgirlsfeet   Email czechgirlsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maxmillion2:
Why? Because lets say I havent had success within the last few years (at least success to an extent that is satisfactory)...

Isnt it obvious, if there was feet for fre Id take that vs paying for it?

use common sense...

if I knew someone like you(you are indeed a female right?)... then I obviously wouldnt pay for it, or would be much less tempted to pay for it... But I dont know someone like you... so thats why Im considering that route..

Hope this clears your question? I am indeed a 100% female

- ]

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are very pretty.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I knew you, and if you were open to it, as you say you are, and your allowed me to, etc..

Of course I would jump on the opportunity...

I just never had opportunities or never took a risk in the past on opportunites I may have had, etc.. So thats why today I chose the paying route..

[Smile]

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
czechgirlsfeet
Board Regular
Member # 34522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for czechgirlsfeet   Email czechgirlsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
You are very pretty.

Thank you, I do not usually like my posing pictures
Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You appear to be a very nice looking young lady, not to mention the fact that you have pretty feet too.

Welcome.

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed [Evil Grin]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why not hold a wus sign to be certain this photo could have come from anywhere

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Nah, the feet appear to match up to previous images.^^

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Upload more, yo!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...you are exceptionally pretty! Thanks for sharing your face with us :-)
Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NIICEEE GIRL..YOU! BEAUTIFUL FEET, I WANT KISS &SNIFF.
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ababyboy
Board Regular
Member # 2712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ababyboy   Email ababyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
czechgirlsfeet you are a babe!

Very pretty with soft skin [Smile]

Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for some reason the pic doesnt show for me:(

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nm. damn those are nice. you aren't a bad looking gal either.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Radka,
How are you? glad you joined this website, by the way your work heels were lovely especially those sweat prints and they smell great, must have been worn sometime? speak soon
Muleslicker

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links