Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Black Pleasers... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Black Pleasers...
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Hot and sexy as we have come to know you, TT...so well done. That last pose is amazing. Your legs are fantastic, and your new heels are so wicked looking. Great post, and hope to see more of your lovely self on the board.

Regards,
2swift

Thanks so much 2Swift... I will def be posting more again soon... So much has been going on!! [Smile]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Uhhhhhhhh........ uhhhhhhhhh [Thud]

(speechless)

ned

LOL... Thanks Ned... Always great to see a comment from you!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
as soon as I saw the word Pleasers.. i nearly lost it!!! they make some of the sexiest 6 inch pumps around!!! i was nearly floored.. then, i had to double back, i know your'e a plat fan.. so.. i knew it'd be creative.. and i wasn't disappointed!!!!!! the shot with you pointing your finger and your leg raised to the camear.. let me take a short break.. brb!

RPM

p.s. very loverly set!!! great gams in high heels.. sweet soles.. yup.. you rocked this set!

Thanks sooo much RPM... Your feesback ALWAYS puts a smile [Big Grin] on my face... THANK YOU!! [Smile]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

hervesanchez
Loyal Member
Member # 22232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hervesanchez   Email hervesanchez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's my birthday! I want a picture from you for me please! Wrinkled soles!! [Drool]

--------------------
The right angle, the right pose of a beautiful female foot is one of the most elegant and seductive sights ever. . .

Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yesiluvsoles1
Major Player
Member # 22835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yesiluvsoles1   Email yesiluvsoles1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damm i would cum all over dem shoes an toes

--------------------
wanna trade footjob vids...jus pm me

Posts: 127 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links