Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Thank You Sperminator (pics posted of your present as ordered :) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Thank You Sperminator (pics posted of your present as ordered :)
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the first time I have seen your feet, Shelley, and my Lord! They are so fxckin d-i-v-i-n-e! They are so pretty and I love the nail polish, so glad The (Frank) Sperminator, gave you these shoes, that really was a good choice man [Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Please donate if you liked the avatars I made you
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keysersoze
Board Regular
Member # 27349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keysersoze   Email keysersoze       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am loving these pics too much lol [Big Grin]
Posts: 31 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by keysersoze:
I am loving these pics too much lol [Big Grin]

Thank you Keyser, I didn't know you can love my pics too much [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
The heeled brown pair are very interesting... I think I adore them! lol Are they heavy feeling?

Glad to see you drop by my thread footgirl, I love them and I intend to wear them out to a real nice restaurant this weekend for our wedding Anniversary. They are softer and lighter than they look actually [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by soles&toes:
This is the first time I have seen your feet, Shelley, and my Lord! They are so fxckin d-i-v-i-n-e! They are so pretty and I love the nail polish, so glad The (Frank) Sperminator, gave you these shoes, that really was a good choice man [Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]

Glad you like them soles&toes and I am surprised that you have never seen me before since I come here all the time [Big Grin] welcome aboard [Thumbs Up] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

garyrich
Board Regular
Member # 22726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for garyrich   Email garyrich   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Shelly

EXTREMELY sexy pedicure in those pics babe!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

LICK all over those size 8's!!

--------------------
Minion for shelley at shellsfeet.com forever

Posts: 11 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
wow, those heels look like they were inspired by indiana jones! cool!

Damn they do don't they? Kinda look like a leathery whip sorta thingy [Laugh] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

man56
Board Regular
Member # 30227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for man56         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just like the others AMAZING!!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Sperminator
Loyal Member
Member # 34551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Sperminator   Author's Homepage   Email The_Sperminator       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey where are the pics with the Indiana Jones heels? Oops I meant Zigi's [Tongue]

--------------------
Lifetime member at www.shellsfeet.com

Posts: 96 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love u babe
Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by kfcc:
Love u babe

[Love] U 2 KFCC *Muah*...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by The_Sperminator:
Hey where are the pics with the Indiana Jones heels? Oops I meant Zigi's [Tongue]

I will post those this weekend Spermy [Big Grin] After I get my new pedicure [Wink] What color would YOU like to see on my toes? [Love] ...Shelley [Love]

--------------------
 -
 -

Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy....great photos.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
Very sexy....great photos.

Thank you Danielle [Blush] May I say I totally love your site [Big Grin] I think I might need to get me some Jimmy Choo's real soon [Thumbs Up] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet in sexy shoes love them thank you sweetie [Kiss]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links