Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » What do Ya'll think of my new avatar? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What do Ya'll think of my new avatar?
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMMM!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's quite a lovely avatar Shelley [Smile] I like the pose here with your right leg crossed behind your left leg, it definitely adds to the picture. The purple fishnets look gorgeous on your legs, especially with the stars. Your feet look rather terrific here! You always have some sort of impressive pedicure, and this picture is no exception [Wink] I like how the purple pedicure matches the fishnets. You have very attractive toenails and I love the length of your toes too. The outer arch of your right foot looks magnificent here! I also adore how soft your feet look here, which is something I love ever so much. Feet that are well taken care of are EXTREMELY sexy [Wink] Oh, the hat looks cute here too! Good pic!

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Denny:
OH man that purple looks so good on you..You look so hot. What I wouldn't give to worship your toes.

Thank You Denny [Big Grin] Go ahead and worship away [Tongue] ...Shelley

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I love this chair want to sit with u

it is a nice avatar I like ur perfect purple toenails and the fishnets.....

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i really dig this avatar Shelly!! i really do! it's hot! the hat is such a cute addition.. the hose.. well, you know it struck a cord with me! I like it!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wink]
Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those stockings Shelley!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shade of purple. I like it.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justdaone:
Nice shade of purple. I like it.

Thank you justdaone, The set came out way better than I ever expected [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keysersoze
Board Regular
Member # 27349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keysersoze   Email keysersoze       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what I think of your new avatar Shelley [Big Grin] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] It has to be one of my favorite pics ever [Tongue]
Posts: 31 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Sperminator
Loyal Member
Member # 34551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Sperminator   Author's Homepage   Email The_Sperminator       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Keyser said. It is my favorite pic ever [Big Grin] Before that was the 4th of july pic that you did with the flag between your toes [Drool] I'm gonna send you the costume you liked so I can get a new favorite pic. [Big Grin] This pic is my desktop on my home and work computer. It is beyond words. Frank

--------------------
Lifetime member at www.shellsfeet.com

Posts: 96 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i likey
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

[Kiss] [Love]
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makes me wish my mouth was bigger, so I could fit that whole front portion of your foot into my mouth at once! That's how much I like it.

[Drool]

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links