Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » my wifes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my wifes
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some recent pics of my wife's feet. If people like them I will post more.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Shes been playing around with her blackberry so the quality is probably not as good but I dont mind her taking the pics no matter what she uses.

Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey man,, Please O please get some more of her soles.. preferrably smelly soles or at least sweaty (even if they dont smell)...

theyre so niceee!!

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(@Max): A man of taste haha [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I hate to disappoint but her feet never really smell. She knows I might kiss them at any time so she is real careful about how her feet smell and look. She gets pedicures bi-weekly and really tries to take care of them. I will post some more sole shots tonight when I get home. Amazingly we own a few restaurants and she can work all night without ever sitting down 10 hours a time and her feet stil never really stink. Of course I have been with her for almost 20 years so I just might be accustomed to them.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol would u allow me to jeark off at her sexy hot soles
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Here is a few more. I got a bunch of them, these are just the most recent. Maybe tommorrow I will get some more good sole shots since we are both off of work. She has a tendency to just send me her toes when she texts me most of these pictures. She likes to tease me with her feet when I am working and she is at home or vice versa, but she never holds out when I am home. She is a awesome wife, guess that's why we have been together since she was 16.(shes 35 now).
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow amazing plz could u take some more pic of her feet with black toe nails color and some more she wear some sexy nylon and light dirty feet i think i will go adore her sexy feet
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

I dont know about the black nail color, she gets her toes done professionally every few weeks. I will tell her black next time but I dont know if she will do it because she's not really a goth type chick. The nylon I can work on! I will try and get some tommorrow.
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool deal man! cool deal!!! you lucked out [Smile]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet are freakin hot
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

She defintely likes all the compliments. She doesn't consider herself sexy and I have to disagree with her all the time.
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow does she have great feet and toes!! Thanks so much for sharing with us!! [Bow Down] [Hump]
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are some soft meaty soles man damn. post more of those beautiful soles if u can. great post.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Yeah been going strong for about 18 years, we were highschool "sweathearts".
Clubkong
Major Player
Member # 20604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clubkong   Author's Homepage   Email Clubkong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love how plump and juicy these feet are !
So delicious looking LOL

--------------------
https://fetlife.com/users/1817414

Posts: 101 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links