Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » reinforcedtoesluvr 's collage-(NEW PICS!!5/14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: reinforcedtoesluvr 's collage-(NEW PICS!!5/14)
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another tribute to another set of sexy feet reinforcedtoesluvr's wife Dee's sexy hosed feet. Enjoy, I know i did making it!!!!

-
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

[ May 14, 2009, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: cpf11112 ]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoesluvr
All Pro Poster
Member # 29386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoesluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me be the first to commend you on an awesome collage of my lovely wife's feet , I'm impressed with your work and honored that you wanted to do a collage of her feet . Thank you very much on an outstanding post of some very sexy feet and toes , ....but then hey , I'm kinda partial to em !!!!
Posts: 631 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Here are a few of Dee and my wife Cathy together more to come soon

-

-

reinforcedtoesluvr
All Pro Poster
Member # 29386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoesluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work cpf11112 , ......looking forward to seeing more ! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 631 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

As promised more collages:

-

beautiful barefeet:

-

And another with my wife:

-

reinforcedtoesluvr
All Pro Poster
Member # 29386

These are awesome collages cpf11112 . I'm honored that you have elected to not only take the time to organize these but post them here as well ! I especially like the last pics of our wives feet side by side in all of their splendor , very ,very , arousing !!! Thanks again !!!
cpf11112
unregistered

a few more
 -

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links