Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Why I can stand watching TV

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why I can stand watching TV
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
almost nightly, my wife will throw on her bathrobe after stripping down.. including socks.. and we'll sit there on the couch and she'll throw her feet up in the coffee table and wiggle and flex her toes.

-

sometimes i even watch the tv show [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm there my favorite time
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice...
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonyiii2000
Loyal Member
Member # 8177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonyiii2000         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get that too! Makes it hard to watch anything...

Again, your wife has some of my favorite feet on the board!

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like sweet torment to me!! [Thumbs Up] [Drool]
Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links