Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Bondo's Set. which I call Feather Tickled (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bondo's Set. which I call Feather Tickled
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres a set I did for Bondo.  -  -  -  -
This is the frist time I have ever tickled my feet with a feather [Laugh] ...Shelley

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And heres two more [Big Grin]  -  -
Let me know what you think of these [Tongue] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what, I actually like your feet better without all the toe rings. Great pics Shelley.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
 -

FANTASTIC Shelley... Your pictures are always A+++. [Big Grin] Btw, did your feet tickle?! [Laugh]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow very nice work babe. love the idea...

want to lick ur soft soles..

love

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
You know what, I actually like your feet better without all the toe rings. Great pics Shelley.

I'll second that, all the way around.

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Thank you Salvy_mic. I have actually been taking alot more pic sets without toe rings and anklets but that in no way means that I will stop wearing them. My hubby and I and Hal believe that feet cannot be adorned too much after thats what makes me [Big Grin] ...Shelley
[Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
quote:
 -

FANTASTIC Shelley... Your pictures are always A+++. [Big Grin] Btw, did your feet tickle?! [Laugh]
Thank you TT [Blush] I did get a few good licks in with the tickler and on the other side was a whip which I played around with as well [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by kfcc:

love

Thank you KFCC, The idea was all Bondo's [Big Grin] I see your still enjoying your membership [Tongue] ...Shelley [Kiss]
P.S. Lick away Dude [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
Very nice!!

Thank you FFF ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
quote:

I'll second that, all the way around.

ned

Thank you Ned [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Wow! Thank you so much Shelley! Very beautiful set! I hope you had fun taking those.

Two thumbs, way up!
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

I was hoping that you liked them. I took alot of pics in this set in many positions [Big Grin] OMG I had fun while I took the pics and I continued to play with my tickler/whip for quite a while afterwards [Laugh] I know I will be using the tickler and feather cuffs for at least a few more pic sets and clips [Wink] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by kfcc:

love

Thank you KFCC, The idea was all Bondo's [Big Grin] I see your still enjoying your membership [Tongue] ...Shelley [Kiss]
P.S. Lick away Dude [Tongue]

WOW delicious.... [Mmm]

Yea Loving da membership [Woot] and love it life time

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

sooo thank u Bondo
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links