Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jessica's smelly feet problem (using photobucket) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jessica's smelly feet problem (using photobucket)
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An interesting thing she mentioned in her '25 list' on Facebook...specifically point 14:

13. sometimes i accidentally say things that are actually so dumb i stun myself..among others
14. i HATE socks. this doesnt do anything for the smell of my feet. do not smell them. worse than lindsay's.
15. my true passion in life is dressing up in costumes of any kind for any reason whatsoever

-

-

-

-

Now I'm definitely tempted [Jerkoff]

[ April 23, 2009, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: collegefootguy ]

Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMMMMm imagine how her feet must smell after a couple hours in Chuck Taylor's , NO socks...

[Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm trying to imagine how her feet must smell after a long day in ballet flats...mmm

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sucka4hottoes
Loyal Member
Member # 20854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sucka4hottoes   Email Sucka4hottoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love when a sexy woman's feet stink. Totally addicted

--------------------
I love when a cute woman's feet stink and she forces me to smell them while laughing.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]
[Jerkoff]

very sexy

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by collegefootguy:
I'm trying to imagine how her feet must smell after a long day in ballet flats...mmm

Ive have the pleasure of getting feet like these every week. She isnt hot. Just a plain girl. But she has these black ballet flats that I will NOT let her take off until she sits in my recliner and I get to peel them off. And yes there are times when the smell knocked me back. But I STILL jam my nose in those toe stems and inhale like a fool! The one with the strongest smell is her right foot, cause that is the one that does the driving. Causing extra sweat and friction. GOD I LOVE IT, and to this day, I dont know why!

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet in chucks dont smell good... They arenta feminine odor..

Try nylons and leather pumps

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think her little "problem" will make her VERY popular with some of the fellas here.....like me!
I have never smelled a foot that was too stinky!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Now that I think of it, there's something sexy about women mentioning that their feet stink. I remember only three other women who were quite up front about it. Besides Lindsay, who seemed to have worn the same flips for long periods, there was Shannon who jokingly sang 'feet don't stink' when we noticed a smell after she took off her shoes. Then there was Colleen...she actually was very up front about her feet being smelly. She actually would put her sneakers or heels up to your nose and ask 'do the smell?' and giggle about it.
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

A couple more. Not all feet related but I'm hypnotized by her at the moment [Smile]

-

-

-

-

-

-

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SMELLY PINK FLIPS??
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Haven't had a chance to confirm her 'problem' but based on the type of shoes and boots she wears, it should be obvious that her flips probably are smelly too [Smile]
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A man of taste - she is a looker mate...any chance of getting with her?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links