Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » THANK YOU SO MUCH Sperminator!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THANK YOU SO MUCH Sperminator!!
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 10 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to Sperminator for my new Rocketdog flats. They are awesome (even though they hide my toes), and super comfy. Check out these playful shots. [Woot]
Thanks again, Spermy... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

-

-

-

-

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And more...

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Sperminator
Loyal Member
Member # 34551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Sperminator   Author's Homepage   Email The_Sperminator       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Fuck Twisted [Jerkoff] I have always hated those kinda shoes on girls but you made them so damn sexy [Woot] I didn't wanna get you them but thats what you wanted. Money WELL spent Twisted [Thumbs Up] I think I should look around for something else I wanna see you in. Frank The last 2 pics are my favs [Mmm]

--------------------
Lifetime member at www.shellsfeet.com

Posts: 96 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Hey TT,I LOVE WHEN YA SHOW THE TOPS OF YOUR FEET AND YOUR PRETTY BEAUTIFULLY SHAPED TOE NAILS! ESPECIALLY IN RED

Thank you so much!! [Smile]
I do like red against my pale skin!! [Smile]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by The_Sperminator:
Holy Fuck Twisted [Jerkoff] I have always hated those kinda shoes on girls but you made them so damn sexy [Woot] I didn't wanna get you them but thats what you wanted. Money WELL spent Twisted [Thumbs Up] I think I should look around for something else I wanna see you in. Frank The last 2 pics are my favs [Mmm]

I am glad you liked the pics... They are so comfy, I love them (even though they hide my toes). Again, THANK YOU!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Love the pics. What size are those shoes? Really like the way you only get to see a lil of your toes when you have them on. Nice tease.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful pictures TT your feet are mmmmmm good sole wrinkles are to die for :)Thank you

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by justdaone:
WOW! Love the pics. What size are those shoes? Really like the way you only get to see a lil of your toes when you have them on. Nice tease.

Size 6... And thanks, glad you like my pics!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by llcoolj58:
Beautiful pictures TT your feet are mmmmmm good sole wrinkles are to die for :)Thank you

Thank you, llcoolj58!!

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute pics!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute shoes, on a cute girl, with cute feet.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
should make your feet nice and stinky... hot.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was just about to say...would love a report on how your feet and flats smell after a while in those [Smile]
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was pretty cool of Sperminator. But you can't go hiding TT's toes. It just is not right keeping them out of sight.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of your best pics, TT.

[Smile]

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links