Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Athena K - Requests (Sliver34, Mike_Dubb and RPM) - new hose pics 27/4 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Athena K - Requests (Sliver34, Mike_Dubb and RPM) - new hose pics 27/4
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry it's taken me so long guys, but at least we got here! haha. hope theyre what you had in mind.

first up we have what i have titled the 'shopping queue scrunch' for sliver34

-

-

-

Next is me stepping on Mike_Dubb [Tongue] (these are rather tricky to do solo, so i apologise if they arent what you expected)

-

-

[ April 27, 2009, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: Athena K ]

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and for all you hose lovers, but especially RPM because every set i do i always promise that next time i will do hose pics... and i never do. so here you go [Tongue]
 -

-

-

-

-

-

have a nice day folks [Smile]

AK
x

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do mine next! [Wink] no?

you´re awesome

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice day i'm going to have!!! thank you for the hosed pics!! the shoeplay shots were awesome!!!!!

the 'crunch' shots is original.. cool.. the stepping on the camera is nice!!! solo shot must have been hard, but you made it work!!!

thank you for the hosed shots!! I"m going to savor these because it may be a while before more come.... lol!!!! i have to come back and let you know which is my fav..

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woooooo [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how about some dirty feet [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Bow Down]
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=015694#000000

there ya go dirty foot man [Smile]

Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

quote:
Originally posted by You:
do mine next! [Wink] no?

you´re awesome

naked toes right?

let me get them in better shape first [Tongue]

YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Athena K sexy as always [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
nice day i'm going to have!!! thank you for the hosed pics!! the shoeplay shots were awesome!!!!!

the 'crunch' shots is original.. cool.. the stepping on the camera is nice!!! solo shot must have been hard, but you made it work!!!

thank you for the hosed shots!! I"m going to savor these because it may be a while before more come.... lol!!!! i have to come back and let you know which is my fav..

RPM

thanks RPM [Smile] and yes, i dont wear them very often so it may be a little while between drinks haha
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Woooooo [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

[Kiss]
Mike_Dubb
Board Regular
Member # 34258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike_Dubb   Email Mike_Dubb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm beautiful
Posts: 10 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful arches, thanks so much for sharing! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

[ April 25, 2009, 11:49 AM: Message edited by: antigonas ]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
and for all you hose lovers, but especially RPM because every set i do i always promise that next time i will do hose pics... and i never do. so here you go [Tongue]
 -
AK
x

I'm one of those hose lovers and I have to say, very nice set!! Lovely arch you have there and those look like some cute heels! Also nice to see some reinforced hose like that. Can't wait till you promise us again! [Tongue]
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links