Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Anyone know what happened to Audry?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone know what happened to Audry?
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0GwTZQJ_B0&feature=channel

-

Any ideas? Would like to see more of her [Smile]

Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Sperminator
Loyal Member
Member # 34551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Sperminator   Author's Homepage   Email The_Sperminator       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No fuckin Idea [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Lifetime member at www.shellsfeet.com

Posts: 96 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keysersoze
Board Regular
Member # 27349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keysersoze   Email keysersoze       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The_Sperminator:
No fuckin Idea [Thumbs Up]

She Died after she ran away from a bear and was later eaten by a lion [Laugh] Well thats what I heard. Anyways who is she?
Posts: 31 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, no...but her website is down and her C4S-store hasn`t been updated in almost three months.

Try sending her a message via Youtube, maybe that way you can reach her...

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shes still alive...standing right next to me as I am typing this.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss seeing pics from Dave and Audry, hope things are ok on the home front [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
shes still alive...standing right next to me as I am typing this.

Will we be seeing any future pics or vids? Would love to see more!
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Will we be seeing any future pics or vids? Would love to see more!
perhaps... we have been busy with other things lately...so the pics and vids got moved to the back burner.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links