Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfect Peds(NEW PICS5/9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Perfect Peds(NEW PICS5/9)
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my favorites and I'm sure yours too is back and I am very glad to se her and her sexy feet once again. So here isa tribute collage of Perfect Peds' sexy feet. Welcome back PP.

-

And as I do with the others here are a few with my wife Cathy's sexy feet

-  -  -

[ May 09, 2009, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: cpf11112 ]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heyhey
Loyal Member
Member # 13010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heyhey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LAME
Posts: 50 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful work, thanks!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
One of my favorites and I'm sure yours too is back and I am very glad to se her and her sexy feet once again. So here isa tribute collage of Perfect Peds' sexy feet. Welcome back PP.

-

And as I do with the others here are a few with my wife Cathy's sexy feet

-  -  -

cpf11112 -- I am honored to be among those you have chosen to present in your collages. It makes me feel so special! It is great how you set the comparison poses with your wife as well.

[Bow Down] [Kiss]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect P, I like your nails in your avatar
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by heyhey:
LAME

All comments and no contributions eh hey
cpf11112
unregistered

Here is a new collage

-

And a couple with my wife

-

-

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links