Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TINA MARIE!!!!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TINA MARIE!!!!!!
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The month of May is here. And in just a few days, the legendary Tina Marie will be celebrating her birthday!!!!! I've been one of her loyal supporters for 5 years and she's truly a gem in the foot fetish universe. 5 months after the untimely demise of her website, the legacy continues. In the celebration of her birthday, here are 7 of my all time best poses that Tina have made after all these years. And if you're reading this, Tina... I wish you the very happiest of birthdays!!!! I love you, buddy... [Kiss]

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Tony! Ugh, another year older for me! [Cry] .. Butttt.. I'm grateful for so much. Including friends like you! [Kiss]

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tina. you have a great friend there with tony...Shelley [Cheers] [Woot] [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're welcome as always, Tina. And Shelley... thanks so very much.

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy b-day!! some great representative shots!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Tina! Hope it brings wonderful things.

Passed my birthday a few days ago and completely understand your sentiments.

Thank you, Tony, for the reminder.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lil Mis Leah
Major Player
Member # 2544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lil Mis Leah   Author's Homepage   Email Lil Mis Leah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy post Tony! Happy Birthday to the beautiful and sexy Tina Marie!!

--------------------
“All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.”  -
http://www.thewidesoleprincess.com http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13056 http://www.youtube.com/lilmisleah

Posts: 180 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

quote:
Originally posted by Lil Mis Leah:
Sexy post Tony! Happy Birthday to the beautiful and sexy Tina Marie!!

Thanks for that knock-out comment, Miss Leah. I would like to have a request for you whenever you're available. [Wink]

--------------------
Tony

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers] BEST BIRTHDAY WISHES, TINA!!! [Woot]

Hope U enjoy your weekend! [Kiss]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My birthday is in May and Also Tim Mc Graw so we are in good company. Hey I am not trying to be mean but what happen to her website? Did it just get to expensive to run? The wife and I have talked about starting one up and I have NEVER been able to get anyone to talk to me about what it takes to get a site up and running. Then to keep it that way? Any help anyone can offer would be appriciated cause she does have cute feet and when you find out her feet look the way they do and she is a mature women most people think she is lieing about her age. Either leave a message here of email me.
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tina Marie!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Thanks for the posting Tony!! [Smile]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tina Marie!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Thanks for the posting Tony!! [Smile]

You're absolutely welcome, Twisted Toes!!!

--------------------
Tony

anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Tina! Happy birthday you cutie [Smile] Yay glad to see your still around [Smile] lol- I still wanna come up to St.Louis for a Cardinals game this summer- you still interested? My friend went to a game there last week and said the stadium is really nice. Feel free to PM if you wanna catch up with me on here, I've missed chatting with you. I just sent you a new PM here too
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Kiss] Thanks everyone! And, I'm still around, just when I can, that's all. Busy with family. Don't get me wrong, I still love to snap pics now & then, just to keep "in practice" [Wink] .. I didn't have time to give my site the attention it needed, to make enough $ to at least PAY for the site itself. ..And, I had obligations with family that took priority.

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links