Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New girls feet should I go or not???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New girls feet should I go or not???
justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justinburton1980   Email justinburton1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Girl (26 Year old) wants me to go to her home tonight for a footjob the works
these are some pics of her feet she sent, i love a woman in nylons so she said she will be wearing these

-  -  -

Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why even ask, GO FOR IT!! Bring back pics lol.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks kinda' chunky, but hell yeah, go for foot works. [Hump] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justinburton1980   Email justinburton1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i went and she was full of it
sat away from me didnt have nylons on so i left

she then called asking me to go back i said no think if i had of hung around then it would have happened but i dont like to wait and she was boring me

sorry guys ill be getting some of another girl soon

Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy86
Board Regular
Member # 34249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy86     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude try and talk with her. Try again go and hang out with her and get to know her...hell pretend to get to know her. She's probably willing to do it but if you show up and don't get a fj in the first half hour, dont get bent about it and leave! Girls operate on more of an emotional level, they have sex drives and LOVE to please men, but you have to be patient and pay attention to her...not just her feet, her. Do all that and I bet you you'll get what you want. It may not happen within the first hour, but it will happen. The only reason people "hold out" sexually is usually because they feel like they're not getting what they want. (usually its girls, and usually its emotional validation) [Smile]
Posts: 15 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

footboy you are a very wise man
im playing hard to get at the mo im going to invite her round to my apartment next week and get some wine flowing then defo post more pics

she already gave me a foot job in the car i will post the pictures in the adult section later this evening

thanks for your reply my friend

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links