Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ClockWatcher is Embarrassed, Ashamed, & Happy (Gorgeous Soles tho)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ClockWatcher is Embarrassed, Ashamed, & Happy (Gorgeous Soles tho)
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will avoid the details about how I 1st came to meet this girl, Roxy, since it is a rather tragic story filled with tears and there's alot of foot guys out there who are unable to handle this level of reality.

However, I'd like to use Roxy (pictured here) to make a generic public service announcement about the feet of attractive women & how to pick them up for those guys out who are on a budget or in a city where foot parties do not exist.

In just about every city in this great nation there is valid opportunity & venue for nice stinky feet from pretty women. Just go to your local slum, poor trailer park, crime-filled hoodlem, bario, or equivalent location where women are in financial need (& considering today's economy, these locational opportunities have increased as opposed to decreased -- trust me on this).

What you do is scout out (or find) attractive women in these types of places (sauntering around on the streets or headed to a destination w/o a vehicle), then... just like a sanctioned foot party, you can financially proposition those women for feet in exchange for money. If all goes well, you will in fact get a much more cost effective rate per minute when it comes to footsniffing at one of these venues as opposed to a sanctioned foot party.

Not only that, but the best part is that these women are not prepared for this style of entertainment, therefore you are much more likely to get a genuine reaction as opposed to some knife-to-the-back smile combined with their well-hidden nausea. Trust me on this part too.

Go out there, give it a shot boyz... & take pictures or video to share with the rest of us, Hee Hee!

Here's my latest catch from these kind of venues:
 -  -  -

-  -  -

Oh & Roxy's feet smelled so freakin good and tasted great too and my favorite part was how real she reacted to all this like it was some completely foreign idea to her LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO! I see why you called her the "clockwatcher." Thanks for sharing bro. Love that third pic and POV. They look like they smell incredible!

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can testify to what Tyler has said. Lets say you have a preference type of feet that you like, long toes, short toes, good wrinkles, great toe spread, etc... Would it really matter what her background is? Your mission is to get feet. And in the current climate we are in with the economy, spending $100, $200, $300 plus to get feet is ABSURD! Why? WHY GUYS, WHY?

If you could get the type of toes and pleasure that you want for less than that, why not? So ok, ya spend $25 - $50 to get some time with those toes that you love, and yes the girl is from the local trailer park. You dont wanna marry her. You just want feet and its a win win situation for you both. That $50 to her is like a $100 when you have next to nothing. And your saving money to get your fix of toes if your not getting them on the reg. (Prices may vary depending on location) But you gotta have your gift of gab out there. You gotta work your game on getting those toes the way you want them.

In the Bronx, there were two girls one light skinned black girl and one Latina, that were on the stroll. The Latina's face looks like she's been thru hell, but her toes...OH SWEET JESUS, perfect shape and nails. Just never polished them. Yes they had shoe odor, didnt care, I was ALWAYS IN HER TOES. She would just laugh and enjoy the air condition and a cigarette. The light skinned girl, she was ticklish as hell and would laugh her head off, as I tickled her feet relentlessly for like 20 mins. Id toss her $10 - $20 and maybe a cheeseburger from the King. But I always left happy!

PS. Most girls nowadays know about foot fetishes. So dont worry about being the nerd or weirdo toe guy. Just say you just want to massage her feet. THAT is it. This way you wont get caught for pros charges or entrapment or whatever happens out there. (Cause I never got caught.) Once that girl knows you, you wont have to worry about her thinking YOU are the weirdo. Hell, she's probably done worse! She may even hook you up with another one of her friends. Imagine getting two pairs of feet. No one has to know she was trailer trash or Park Ave. This works in trailer parks, ho strolls, parks, malls, trust me. Oh damn lemme post a photo since this is a Foot Picture group and im breaking the rules by making this a discussion...
 -

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LuckyAndre:
Id toss her $10 - $20 and maybe a cheeseburger from the King. But I always left happy!

LOLOLOLOLOL LuckyAndre knows exactly whats up and he's been successful at this for years.

Fellas, you don't have to spend a fortune to get fine feet. In fact many girls, once you get to know them, will be willing to take as little as a few bux & even a meal at times.

It's all about how you make it fun for them.

Be chill and get dem feet. No need to marry the girl, just have a little fun and let them know that's all you want.

SoleS whatsup bro! Glad you caught that clockwatching thing man, she was hilarious the way she'd look at it periodically. She even told me a buncha times how she wanted to leave.

In fact during my first shoot with her, she just up and said to me she wanted to stop right there and take less money cuz she did not want her face on camera. Lo & behold tho, she comes back working for me some more later on that night tho [Big Grin]

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to concur with you guys. I tried the footnight thing one night in Boston. The problem I had was that the girls were out to hustle you into giving up as much money as they could wrangle. It is understandable they want to make money, but spending a couple hundred dollars for feet was a little tough to digest afterwards. I now just go out with lower class women who might not be bathing beauties, but if you are carefull and selective, you can luck out and get some one with nice looking feet and great footjobs for twenty bucks
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
midnite19
Board Regular
Member # 33429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for midnite19         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love this stuff! More pics of the girls please along with stories haha.

Its an easy pill to swallow to me. Once I have a beer or two in me I find myself strangely attracted to girls that look a little trashy.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exploitation can be fun!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Exploitation can be fun!

u shoulda seen the part where she was balling her eyes out to me in my car... twice!! as if i was her hero saving her from some god awful abuse on the streets.

i was so happy to save her from that horrific exploitive environment for just a short period of time. i love being a hero and getting my fetish on all at once, YUM YUM, SNIFF SNIFF?

footgirl woulda been so proud of me for doing the right thing [Big Grin]

Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very, very, very, very well stated foot bros!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSlurper
Board Regular
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSlurper   Author's Homepage   Email ToeSlurper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe I'm a complete twat, but these stories sadden me.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

^ don't be sad at all toeslurper, today she called me again wanting money. i set up an arrangement to pay for her feet & get it on tape again.

we had a videotaped session & she was quite disgusted by me & wanted to get paid extra & leave early. i gave in to a part of her demands.

it was win win & you would be proud, Hee Hee

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler and Andre bring up good points; being up-front with your intentions is a must. Take care of them, try to make it fun, and pay them nothing wrong with that in my mind.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links