Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Madison's Big Feet Smush Orange Sherbet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Madison's Big Feet Smush Orange Sherbet
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

I'm sooooo happy to bring another update of the lovely Madison. You all know my love for her long narrow soles and in the preview samples below, you can see a shot of those soles glistening from the orange sherbet she plopped them down into. And for you toe lovers, check out the neon orange polish in the first sample for something a little different than the norm. I really would love to hear what everyone thinks about these shots because it's one of my favorite sets of her. I knew when doing this set that the photos were looking good and I couldn't wait to post it (even though I sat on this set for a bit). And for going through the trouble of stepping in this cold yummy dessert, Madison told me I owed her a nice long, warming foot rub at the end of this set. You best bet I got down on my knees afterward and rubbed those soles and toes for over an hour afterward. Madison... those feet drive me nuts. LOL... But you already know that, hence all that teasing and denying I get! And yes, I absofuckinglutely love it. [Wink]

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] Great shots Patrick! I'm sure you had fun helping her clean those feet. [Wink]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love orange sherbet. I think it would be much better with madison's toes. Your pics rock
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, a comment from the great Wu, himself. Awesome!

And Deuce, would these be the toes you speak of?

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh patrick, that last pic of madison's toes is, is, is awesome.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful soles and toes like ever [Smile]

The Caribbean Bandidos

http://www.darkinfatuation.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18126

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The nail polish is different and not something I see everyday. I like different colors every once in awhile so the pics definitely fit that bill. Madison's feet are great, as well as the rest of her! Great pics!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
The nail polish is different and not something I see everyday. I like different colors every once in awhile so the pics definitely fit that bill. Madison's feet are great, as well as the rest of her! Great pics!

She's gotten quite good at the tease/denial aspect. Not like doing photos isn't enough tease for me, but she sure makes sure I don't leave until those feet have been massaged for at least an hour. The last time we hung out, I rubbed them for about three straight hours. Talk about blue balls on the drive home. lol... [Nut Kick]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics of Madison you took Patrick! She's always fun to see in your picture posts. She's got this devilish grin on her sometimes. That's why she's my favorite!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links