Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My New Girl's Feet (black polish, Cum on feet)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My New Girl's Feet (black polish, Cum on feet)
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet DESTROY me these pics are from the 3 times i came that day, and still had cum left. i got 8 footjobs total that day.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -

[ May 06, 2009, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: killa ]

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -
 -
 -  -

the lint on the pictures where her feet are clean are from the tissue i used to clean them up.

--------------------

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er, you got 8 footjobs? Uh-huh...
Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

no lie, man. those 4 days were nothing but sex. several times i *finished* inside her twice without taking a break in between. she loves it. she's just as insatiable as i am. we stopped counting after 15 times i had cum on her feet or inside of her. <3 her. best girl i ever had

--------------------

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has some dEEEEEEEEEEE-licious feet!!!!

Although, coming 8 times sounds a little tough for me- after 3 or 4 I get kinda sore- but Rock ON!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can tell you right now that you DID NOT cum 8 times, I call bullshit on that. But, your girlfriend's feet & toes are gorgeous.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
I can tell you right now that you DID NOT cum 8 times, I call bullshit on that. But, your girlfriend's feet & toes are gorgeous.

He said he had 8 footjobs, not that he came 8 times from them in one night.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:

He said he had 8 footjobs, not that he came 8 times from them in one night.
well, i was empty after the first few, but i never had a problem with getting sore or numb or anything, so i just kept going. she loves to tease me

edit: oh, i see what the misunderstanding is here--i wrote "night" in that first post instead of "day". i got 8 footjobs that day and those pics are from when i still had juice left. they were spread out over a 24 hour period. first post has been edited to avoid the "you didnt cum 8 times in one night" debacle.

[ May 06, 2009, 11:30 PM: Message edited by: killa ]

--------------------

killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

few new pics. 1 i cant post cause it has my dick in it
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

tombstone
Board Regular
Member # 21646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tombstone   Email tombstone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are the best amatuer feet I have seen in a long time. Please keep them coming!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links