Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » OMG - Is Stephanie back?????? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: OMG - Is Stephanie back??????
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going through my daily ritual of checking out the contributions section, and my eye delightedly saw pics of one of my fave models from a couple of years ago, Stephanie.

Is this Texan gal back? Or are they old photos?

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/stephanie/20090506/STE09050613.jpg

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts exactly!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipme29
Major Player
Member # 27057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipme29         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's definitely her! Great to see her back
Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ This!
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No idea. That website "Virgin Pink Soles" is one of the latest sites in the BHE family...but it doesn`t seem to feature Steph as a model...there is only another model called Ashton (who has very pretty feet as well).

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sure hope she is back and that these are not just old pics. Steph is STILL one of my top three fav foot models EVER.
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. missed that one somehow. she is pretty damn cute!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karnell
Loyal Member
Member # 6647

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karnell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes she is and she is going to be on VirginPinkSoles.com!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karnell
Loyal Member
Member # 6647

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karnell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way. THese are not old photos!!!!!!! They are never before seen shots recently taken by me....your ol ex buddy from GirlsCuteFeet.com and Stephaniesfeet.com and Maxinesworld.com!!!!!!! Join our new site...its sweet!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karnell
Loyal Member
Member # 6647

Again.....it is VirginPinkSoles.com!!!!
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pedicure and sweet looking toes!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karnell:
Yes she is and she is going to be on VirginPinkSoles.com!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you sir; I missed the heck outta of her too! So glad she's back even if only for a "drive-by"! [Blush]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
steph is awesome

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I was thinking the same thing Craigy, that's her all right. Wanktacular feet! [Jerkoff]

What happened to Stephsfeet.com? Just take a break from the foot world? At any rate, it's really great to see hot footgirls get back into the foot scene [Hump]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karnell
Loyal Member
Member # 6647

Stephanie is back!!!! Brand new photos!! Check her out at VirginPinkSoles.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links