Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » White trash girl feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: White trash girl feet
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like the extreme long nails. Good stuff.

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be all over those toes!

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Sperminator
Loyal Member
Member # 34551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Sperminator   Author's Homepage   Email The_Sperminator       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with Andre on this one, Just a little too long but if they were in front of me [Mmm]

--------------------
Lifetime member at www.shellsfeet.com

Posts: 96 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maxmillion2:
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
I think she has pretty feet Max, Her feet could use a little bit of touching up with a new pedicure but she definitely has alot of potential. Her toes are longer than mine [Tongue] and they look great with the french pedicure and candy apple beds [Thumbs Up] Way to go Bro...Shelley [Kiss]

Shelley, I think your feet a a lot better looking.. I personally think the meatier toes, are a lot sexier and they definitely turn me on way more... Im not saying hers werent good looking, but Im saying yours are definitely No contest vs hers.. Yours are way nicer in every way.. I did like her long nails though [Smile]
Thank you Maxmillion2 [Blush] My toes are not that meaty lol, Are they [Tongue] More for you guys to suck on [Tongue] Love you Max...Shelley [Love]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would want to be the first spot on the floor her feet hit when she pulls off those flip flops after a 90 degree day, after walking thru Walmart in the $1 section! Im serious!

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/qb][/QUOTE]Thank you Maxmillion2 [Blush] My toes are not that meaty lol, Are they [Tongue] More for you guys to suck on [Tongue] Love you Max...Shelley [Love] [/QB][/QUOTE]

theyre more plump than hers, thats what I meant.. [Big Grin]

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterindc
Major Player
Member # 33778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterindc   Email peterindc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
I think she has pretty feet Max, Her feet could use a little bit of touching up with a new pedicure but she definitely has alot of potential. Her toes are longer than mine [Tongue] and they look great with the french pedicure and candy apple beds [Thumbs Up] Way to go Bro...Shelley [Kiss]

Shelley, I think your feet a a lot better looking.. I personally think the meatier toes, are a lot sexier and they definitely turn me on way more... Im not saying hers werent good looking, but Im saying yours are definitely No contest vs hers.. Yours are way nicer in every way.. I did like her long nails though [Smile]
No disrespect to Shelley, but Max, I think your friend's feet are 100% better. nice long toes, the pedicure is nicely done, no multiple toe rings and no anklets.

--------------------
http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=25222

Posts: 202 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonyiii2000
Loyal Member
Member # 8177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonyiii2000         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They would actually be really, really nice feet if the nails weren't so extreme.

Thanks for posting.

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by peterindc:
quote:
quote:

No disrespect to Shelley, but Max, I think your friend's feet are 100% better. nice long toes, the pedicure is nicely done, no multiple toe rings and no anklets.
Again... Maybe to you, but I prefer medium toes usually that are more plump.. TO me thats 10000% better...

Obviously I did enjoy these feet, but just as you prefer the longer bonier toes, I prefer the meatier medium length ones, more..

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Sperminator
Loyal Member
Member # 34551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Sperminator   Author's Homepage   Email The_Sperminator       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/qb][/QUOTE]No disrespect to Shelley, but Max, I think your friend's feet are 100% better. nice long toes, the pedicure is nicely done, no multiple toe rings and no anklets. [/QB][/QUOTE]
No I don't think Shelley will think this is disrepectful at all [Roll Eyes] Kinda reads like a direct strike on her to me!!

--------------------
Lifetime member at www.shellsfeet.com

Posts: 96 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spermy please do not feed the Trolls!!!!!! [Tongue]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drezdin
Major Player
Member # 3125

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drezdin   Email Drezdin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Haha, that's exactly what I thought when I read Shelley's response too! I agree with you, the pedicure is much more tastefully done, much slenderer, sexy feet. Great find man! [Cheers]

--------------------
And then, something happened. I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete. I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.

Posts: 138 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterindc
Major Player
Member # 33778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterindc   Email peterindc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I said, it was not a shot at Shelley. Max compared his friend's feet to Shelley's, I gave my opinion. Sorry if anyone was offended.

Now back to the topic, Max's great find! Hope you get to spend more time with her Max. if you do, please more pics! Thanks

[ May 09, 2009, 07:01 AM: Message edited by: peterindc ]

--------------------
http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=25222

Posts: 202 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

quote:
Like I said, it was not a shot at Shelley. Max compared his friend's feet to Shelley's, I gave my opinion. Sorry if anyone was offended.

Now back to the topic, Max's great find! Hope you get to spend more time with her Max. if you do, please more pics! Thanks

I do plan on spending time with her again in the future, but she has to guarantee me, some smelly feet..
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I'd definitely do her!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links