Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy Filipino Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexy Filipino Feet
xxxpodophilexxx
Loyal Member
Member # 2486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxxpodophilexxx   Email xxxpodophilexxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Took some pics of a friend's feet. I'm going to point her to this link, if you like, I'll see if I can get her to pose for more.

-

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2675691470074211096bDGZQn?vhost=good-times

--------------------
Feets, don't fail me now!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow take a look at those incredible soles!

-

Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has some hot feet!!!

I know I'm probably in the minority, but I just don't understand while all women these days feel it manditory to get a tatto; on top of that-why their feet??????????

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxxpodophilexxx
Loyal Member
Member # 2486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxxpodophilexxx   Email xxxpodophilexxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know either. She said she's already thinking about having it removed or altered.

--------------------

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayhoops
Board Regular
Member # 29450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayhoops   Email jayhoops   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, she has some of the best ive ever seen. Do they small nice and stinky?

--------------------
jsm

Posts: 31 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep very sexy indeed, more please [Big Grin]
Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxxpodophilexxx
Loyal Member
Member # 2486

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her feet bud so sexy i really love the tattoo on the foot now thats so hot foot tattoos rock her soles are mmm good thank you [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im with you guys. Im so against tattoos on womens feet. For me its like decreasing the value of the foot. Its an instant turn off for me. But i cant hate on this girl's soles though. Damn id want to cum on them! Haha
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links