Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles... Shy Asian girlfriend gives go-ahead (updated with image)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles... Shy Asian girlfriend gives go-ahead (updated with image)
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 7 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiya all,

Been a few since my last post, my girlfriend has been going through a rough patch with her family but now seems to be back on track. In fact the other night while I was cleaning my regular DSLR camera she actually said “can take, up to you” then lay across the bed and flashed her soles my way… I didn’t pass on the chance & snapped a few images. I do have complete access to her feet but she’s not always into pics; think the long foot massage helped loosen her up a little as well [Smile] I love this woman’s soles; the texture is simply amazing & so meaty! Probably why I’m such a fan of Asian feet… I may have to marry this lady someday [Smile]

Thanks for looking, here’s a least one image… I’ll post a few more later.

Asiafoot

-

[ May 16, 2009, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: asiafoot ]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow these toes and soles are just perfect you are sooo lucky!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see why you feel the way you do about her feet. Her soles look great! Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soft lookin soles indeed!
Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, thanks for the response & replies… Certainly appreciate it [Smile]

Added one more image for now and will post a couple more once I get around to it. Have a few “adult oriented” images as well & may post those in the appropriate section… Gotta clear it with the little lady first!

Anyway, one quick image before I’ve got to roll… Hope it shows the meatiness of her soles, they’re quite plump for such a petite woman. They’re not all that “soft” and are quite dry (not mushy or clammy), but she really does take care of them considering how much she wears flip-flops or goes bare foot on our tiled & hard wood floors. She’s getting pretty good with the whole footjob thing; the texture of these soles really gets me going!

Thanks again for looking [Cheers]

Asiafoot

-

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very cute, they look so soft!
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles. Thank her for allowing you to share them with us.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing and I look forward to more pics!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bookie10
Loyal Member
Member # 23309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bookie10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a lucky man! Her soles look so soft. I'm looking forward to some more pics!
Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firefighter86
Loyal Member
Member # 34943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firefighter86   Email Firefighter86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice indeed, please post more! can we see those toes from the top lol
Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soft and beautiful soles!!!! They look like they should be tickled!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're so lucky. you should tell her she's got some fans and don't be afraid to show off those alluring soles.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heya gents,

Again thanks for the kind words, I mentioned the replies to her & she was a little miffed but in a playful way I’m certain… She kinda acted surprised with a quick “You show internet again?!” That followed by a devilish smile & a quick rub of my calve with her foot, think I’m okay [Big Grin]

About the soft thing, man I wish I could show you what I’m talking about. Her soles are meaty and very pillowy but they’re also quite tough. The skin feels really thick, not rough or callous, just thick especially her heels. Think it may have to do with her up bringing & also that she was very athletic through her university years (she’s pushing the big “30” now). I really wish she’d let me post a face shot, she’s a real cutie with a great body to boot… I feel like I really lucked out in meeting her.

As far as the top of her feet, well I’m happy with them… She isn’t. Now she takes great care of herself but she get a little sensitive about her feet being darker than the rest of her. She actually has a very fair complexion but because her feet are exposed to the sun more than the rest of her they “tan” quite quickly (like most Thais). Also, sadly, her big toe nails are a little small (a lot of SE Asians show the same trait) so that means she keeps the others trimmed short as well… No long nails for this lady. Now she occasionally gets pedicures but is still a little self conscious about her nails. And if that weren’t enough… The week I snapped said pics she had a little pedicure mishap, the pedicurist cut into one of her toes accidently and it hadn’t healed yet. So I apologize for the lack of “top-shots”, I don’t think I’ll be getting any of those anytime soon… Sorry!!! [Cry]

I’ll post a few more soon, soles again (what can I do!), I will pose the question about top-shots & see where that goes…

Thanks again for looking [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links