Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Cierra's Sweaty/Dirty Bare Feet (What else is new? lol...)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Cierra's Sweaty/Dirty Bare Feet (What else is new? lol...)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week Wu's March 2009 feature model returns with a new set and to no surprise, her feet are dirty. I've said this too many times to count, but Cierra has this thing for getting her feet dirty. She always wants to do sets stepping in some kind of mushy, gooey, dirty, or whatever other word you want to use, substances.

In this set Cierra and I were at this botanical garden doing sets with amazing looking water fountains and florals when we came upon this hollowed out log. We both knew we HAD to use it in a photo set. Without even asking me, Cierra kicked her flip flops off and walked right through a bunch of mud, dirt and mulch. By time she got to the log, which was only a few yards away, those soles were browned and had all kinds of stuff clinging to them.

The funniest aspect to this whole shoot though has to do with little Miss Cierra's sweaty feet. The entire day we shot, it was hot outside and her feet were sweating like an open facet as usual. Hell, even if it was snowing out, her feet would sweat. [Smile] Anyhow, those arches particularly were sweating a TON and you can even see it in the close up bonus shot that I'm posting with the regular samples. Notice the sweat glistening on those arches? Looking at it again, I didn't even notice, look how the dirt around her arch is even moist. I can't wait to show her this and tease her about it.

Patrick

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

-

I absolutly love this picture!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cierra is just such a cutie/hottie! I just love the fact that she has such a great personality! And how she knew exactly to take her flip flops off and was ready to take pics is great!

And jeez, you can definitely see the sweat glistening! Did you get to help her clean her sweaty feet off? [Smile]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UH-OH Patrick, I may have a new favorite!!!
The pencils are coming out again!!!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] Glad you guys love her stuff. She's always doing some great photos for me. I tend to shoot a bunch of her at once and then face the issue of picking which awesome set of hers I want to post first, making me sit on the rest. [Cry]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Foot Toons:

Are you sure that's a pencil coming out... lol

Patrick

--------------------
 -

i_love_lovely_feet
Board Regular
Member # 32431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for i_love_lovely_feet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a huge fan of the dirty soles, but this lady is amazing! From head to toe, beauty personified!
Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the hottest models! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by Foot Toons:

Are you sure that's a pencil coming out... lol

Patrick

Yeah, Its one of those big Ebony pencils that makes wide, thick lines!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Heehee... That's a photo shoot I'd be up for doing with Cierra. Her feet and a big ebony pencil. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links