Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A 'Thank You' From Alex! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A 'Thank You' From Alex!
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys! I will have more pix of Alex down the road...but here is a quick 'thank you' from her to Wu's. She is a super sweet super nice girl, she really is. I told her about posting the pix Wus, about the forum, the compliments you guys have her, and she was really flattered. She even said one of her friends started saying something about foot fetishists, and she jumped to our defense! Maybe I can get her to visit the forum one day.

-

-

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please can we get just one shot of her clean bare wrinkled soles all oiled up or wet?????

She is so gorgeous and I look forward to seeing more of this vivacious beauty

Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome tootsies!!!! Does she have any idea how much money she could make if she had had her own foot website?
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome tootsies!!!! Does she have any idea how much money she could make if she had had her own foot website? [Hump] [Jerkoff] [Wu] [Secret]
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply spectacular. Thank you!!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will have one of her clean soles soon! And if she had her own foot site I'd sure join! :-)
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing beauty with those pretty green eyes and its a long distance shot but her feet look pretty nice here... Looks like she may have sweet arches!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will have more and close up soon... I use photobucket and should switch, as the bandwidth exceeded yada yada... but she has great feet and is a beauty, and a really sweet girl on top of all that.
av8r
Loyal Member
Member # 22839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for av8r   Email av8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clean feet are great, but dirty feet are AWESOME!!! Love the barefoot in public shots!!
Posts: 94 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that was just beautiful

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's really pretty!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Bruce! Alex is an incredible beauty!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

I will have more of her very soon. This is just a teaser! I don't want anyone to forget Alex - of course she is unforgetable I think!
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alex is incredible looking. Thsnks for sharing. I look forward to seeing soles shots of her.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bruce:
I will have more of her very soon. This is just a teaser! I don't want anyone to forget Alex - of course she is unforgetable I think!

Bruce there is no way anyone should be able to simply "forget" this outstanding beauty she is scrumptious from head to toe. I can't wait to see more of her
Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links