Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » friend's sole (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: friend's sole
footlover298
Board Regular
Member # 33779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover298     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a quick shot of my friend's sole [Smile]

-

Posts: 27 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solective10
Loyal Member
Member # 23157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solective10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyones standards this low? [Big Grin]

--------------------
If only they knew what effect they had.

Posts: 81 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picture quality is too poor to even appreciate.

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Solective10:
Anyones standards this low? [Big Grin]

I don't know if I would pose such a question. That assumes that everyone likes the same thing, when we all know that no two foot lovers are exactly alike.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover298
Board Regular
Member # 33779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover298     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a slightly better one

-

Solective: She's not my gf and I'm a newbie with feet pictures, so its not that easy for me to get good pics of her feet. But if you saw her feet in person, I think you'd change your mind [Smile] btw, she does like alcohol. so...drinking with her would probably equal lots of great pics [Smile]

Posts: 27 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say they definitely have potential. Work on the lighting for sure that would help a lot.

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tactix
Major Player
Member # 16004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tactix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First one looks like a chicken breast
Posts: 128 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get a dSLR and your shots will improve tenfold. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her if she's game. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heyhey
Loyal Member
Member # 13010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heyhey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, this forum needs some rules.
I can't believe how bad many of the post are here.

Posts: 50 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover298
Board Regular
Member # 33779

You have a point heyhey, I was just eager to get some feedback I guess. I have a better camera somewhere in my house, so I won't post more until I get some really good shots.
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tactix:
First one looks like a chicken breast

That one made me spit my drink all over the place! Good one...that is the line of the day.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover298
Board Regular
Member # 33779

No, that was a pretty dull comment, it doesn't look anything like a 'chicken breast'. Do chicken breasts have toes at the end? No.
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He did say the first one. And I cut chicken breast daily and it slightly does resemble a cutlet. Yes we know there are a slight peek at the toes on the left...but still it was funny. But I can tell its the foot of a big girl cause she hardly has toe stems and a very wide sole. But just better lighting as said above will get good responses. Show the soles for the sole guys and toe tops for the toes guys. Oh and a wrinkled soles, the more wrinkles in the sole the better. Also have her do the thing where her big toe does the "thumbs up" while the other toes stay curled. Which I can tell her toes wont have a problem doing that. And you have to do the spread wide toes shot for the spread toe guys. Then get some nylons, cause you dont dare only post barefeet. You MUST have a few nylon shots for the nylon guys. Sexy toe rings for the long toe fans...oops forget that one. Um, any others you can do after those starters. Good luck and hope to see more work from you soon. [Smile]

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover298
Board Regular
Member # 33779

Wow...thanks [Smile] and yeah, she is kinda a big girl, but still sexy as hell tho. She's been going to the gym often to get her waist down, but on top of that she has double D's so...yeah [Smile] But anyways, I'll get some better ones sometime. I prefer short, cute toes which is what she has. And I love her soles so that's why the pics are mostly just a sole shot. But I'll see what I can do for future pics [Wink]
toesucker2007
Board Regular
Member # 29241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can I ask what this hotties name is? I like putting names to HOT soles..just a thing of mine sorry..
Posts: 14 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links