Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » friend's sole (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: friend's sole
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not saying she has bad feet at all so don't get that impression. nice pictures would definitely help. I'm not one to post negative comments but it's pretty lame how many dudes around here just go off (not saying you do this, it just came to mind) at any single negative comment. what's the point of having an opinion forum if all you can say to a picture is "nice feet?"
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker2007
Board Regular
Member # 29241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to know a name!!! lol Thanks brother nice shots..
Posts: 14 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
duckjones
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for duckjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, some imagination is required in lieu of a flash (I guess that's where the chicken came in?), but those are some darn hot looking soles! By all means, bust out the liquor and snap away [Smile]

--------------------
Just the feet ma'am.

Posts: 1118 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover298
Board Regular
Member # 33779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover298     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
toesucker: her name's amanda.

Russ: I wasn't going off, of course everyone has their opinion on what nice feet is, I just wasn't sure if he was trying to be sarcastic or what. But its not a big deal, I was looking for feedback, positive or negative, didn't mean to go off on anybody.

Posts: 27 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by heyhey:
Man, this forum needs some rules.
I can't believe how bad many of the post are here.

I think we're pretty good on Wu's with comments (in general). But you can't be annoyed if someone poses an honest opinion which contrasts yours...if you do...well Hitler did that - let's put it that way . [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links