Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » co-workers feet at work....blue toes and orange toes...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: co-workers feet at work....blue toes and orange toes...
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here are the latest pics of my co-workers super hot toes!
The irony here is that while i love the colors on her toes individually, putting pics of orange and blue together makes me sick given how much i hate the university of florida.....i need to get her to do garnet and gold!

enjoy!
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Garnet and Gold?? Interesting. Why?
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has some very sexy looKng toes. How about green and orange, Go Canes! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing toes.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
here are the latest pics of my co-workers super hot toes!
The irony here is that while i love the colors on her toes individually, putting pics of orange and blue together makes me sick given how much i hate the university of florida.....i need to get her to do garnet and gold!

enjoy!
 -  -  -  -

USC??

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome looking toes..Would love to see a sole shot.

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
florida state seminoles for those guessing the garnet and gold reference. the university of florida (the gators [Puke] ) are our rivals....

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
though she has cute feet, pic number one has it for me!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome toes. She can always do red and white for the, dare I say it... Detroit Red Wings?
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Awesome toes. She can always do red and white for the, dare I say it... Detroit Red Wings?

lol....down here its all about college football....and as of late the orlando magic!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the blue.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics she should definately wear the thongs more often.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

thanks for all of the comments. i showed her the replies and she loves them.
She has told me that she fully intends to start posting here on her own sometime in the near future. trust me when i tell you that is a very cool thing!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it is.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Sexy
Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links