Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » What do Y'All think of my new hair? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What do Y'All think of my new hair?
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks great, Shelley.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
Oh and my hat to [Big Grin]
 -
Tell me what you think?

Shelley [Kiss]

[Love] Back at cha'! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
blonde with burgandy tips... hum.. nice.. cool hat! great advertizement and conversation starter!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who designed that shells feet logo? i love it.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good Shelley. Never really thought about adding my logos to any model apparel. Not sure if the girls would wear it out. [Smile] Glad you liked the logo too. That probably answered Vanderfeet's question. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Ah yes. I recognize that S motif now. Great work!

--------------------
vf

helpt22
Loyal Member
Member # 21957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpt22   Email helpt22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know because I couldn't get pass those bad ass soles and legs.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] Must Be Licked

Thank you Hagan2(Yes they must) Are you gonna volunteer
[Tongue]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Looks awesome!! I like it alot!! [Big Grin]

Aww Thank You TT, Sorry you had to wait so long to see [Tongue] [Kiss]

Shelley [Love]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by 1heartbreakkid:
Loooking good!!!

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by 1heartbreakkid:
Loooking good!!!

Thank You Heartbreakkid [Big Grin] Are you referring to the hat,feet or hair? [Big Grin]

Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Albatross:
Excellent!

Thank You Albatross [Big Grin] As soon As I see you on again I have a surprise for you [Wink]

Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus_B:
Lookin good Shell~!

Thank You Very much Marcus_B [Blush]

Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your hair looks great Shelley! Hard to focus on your hair though with those killer soles front and center! Where on earth can I get one of those hats for myself (and my gf)??
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Zarkhovian_Rhythm:
Like the hair and the hat, but I must admit... Your legs and feet kinda caught and held my attention there. [Mmm]

Thank You Zarkhovian_Rhythm [Blush] . That was kinda why my feet are propped up on a thread about my new hair [Tongue] My feet stay pretty much nude all year long [Tongue]

Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links