Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ExecutiveFeet - True Religion Jeans and Gladiator Shoes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ExecutiveFeet - True Religion Jeans and Gladiator Shoes
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Danielle, what Lil Mis Leah said...and I love that color of polish on your toes with those killer heels!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome photos girlie!! [Smile]
Cant wait to see more of your pics!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
abslutely fabulous danielle.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure what happened to my earlier post, but this is a really nice set. Those shoes look great on you, and your soles (my favorite) look absolutely delicious! [Drool]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the gladiator style shoes on your exquisite feet and I LOVE your exposed soles in the final pic Miss Moore...

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iSexyFeet
Board Regular
Member # 35074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iSexyFeet   Author's Homepage   Email iSexyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep, yep.. that first pic is hot!

your feet make the shoes look good. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
GET A FREE EMAIL ADDRESS - yourname@ilikesexyfeet.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts are is there more? Looks great

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK. I'm a fan!! LOVE THIS!!!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not really feeling the shoes. I like how they look on the side, but I don't like the zipper in the front. Hope I didn't offend you. But of course, I love how sexy your feet are. Which is more important than shoes.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FtLckr26, shoes are a personal thing, not everyone will like every shoe that I or any other model wears and that is 100% OK with me. I love the honesty and the feedback ;-)

THANK YOU so much for wonderful comments. I love the feedback. It really helps me know what kind of photos you all want. It's a HUGE learning curve but I have had so much support from WU Forum members that it certainly is making the journey a lot more enjoyable. Thank you once again.

MUAH
Dani

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice picture idea. love the pose of the first shot. the other two are nicely done also.. nice vantage point of view.. very chic and modern look.

keep up the good work. like you said, not everyone shares the same taste... but just because the taste is not shared doesn't mean the photos aren't nice and well done to capture the essense of your beauty! that you did well!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are great pics, very hot

I just got back from NYC and gladiator shoes were everywhere. It was a foot-lover's paradise.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I'm not mistaken, Jimmy Choo made the Gladiator shoe popular with the release of the Jimmy Choo Glennys and Elphie. I first fell in love with the Elphie when I saw Fergie wearing them on the red carpet wearing her True Religion Jeans. I thought it was a SEXY look and had to have those shoes. In the end, I refused to pay $1500 for the Jimmy Choo brand name (which are my favorite) and settled on a look a like.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smart shopper
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your toes are knockin me out
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links