Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Rose Heels!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Rose Heels!!
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap! Those heels are smokin' TT! Don't be dangling those babies around me now, I couldn't take it! lol 'Specially with those red toes!
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lfl2:
very authentic shoes absolutely luv them!

Thank YOU!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
TT, I love the metallic red toe peeks with those shoes and the two "arch" shots in the 2nd and 3rd pics ain't bad either.

What I DID forget is how cute those little freckles are on the tops of your feet. I'm not sure if I've ever told YOU that though...

Peep Toe Kisses,
ned

Oh my freckles!! That seems to catch alot of attention... Thanks for your constant positive comments, I appreciate them!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Absolutely fantastic and so so sexy, TT. Love your heels and how sexy your feet are in them. Bare or dressed up in heels....your feet are so hot. Your shade of red looks amazing when paired with your choice of heels...simply sexy.

Love your arches and your legs always look amazing.

Regards,
2swift

Thanks 2swift!! [Big Grin]
Red happens to be one of my favorite polish colors!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
I love seeing you in heels.. if i could, i'd have you model heels a lot for me.. but that would be pretty selfish of me. but you do that well.

love the creative poses.. love the red polish with the whole look.. your feet look great in heels!!!

i really like this set! thanks for posting these1

RPM

Thanks RPM... And for the record, I LOVE MODELING HEELS!! Can you tell?! LOL

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by jg24fans:
Those are great shoes, very sexy!!!

I couldnt agree more!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Beautiful red toes and nice job of teasing us with those lovely arches...

Thanks Cain!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by Bootster:
OMFG your toes are AWESOME!!!! thank you for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG, THANK YOU!! [Blush] [Blush] [Blush]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy shoes TT [Big Grin] If we had the same size feet we could do a shoe exchange [Tongue] Awesome post as always You Sexy Thang [Woot]

Shelley [Love]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
Ohhhhh, I love them heels girl! Where'd you get them??

Thanks girlie!! [Smile]
Amazon ROCKS....

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by WillJerk4Feet:
Holy crap! Those heels are smokin' TT! Don't be dangling those babies around me now, I couldn't take it! lol 'Specially with those red toes!

Ohhhhh, Ill be nice... I wont post another, but Im glad you like these!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
Sexy shoes TT [Big Grin] If we had the same size feet we could do a shoe exchange [Tongue] Awesome post as always You Sexy Thang [Woot]

Shelley [Love]

Thanks you Sweet Thang!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
I wish we were the same size it would be on!!
Oh welllllll..... [Kiss]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a cool platform/heel to the pair of shoes TT! Kudos on your find [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking shoes! I would definitely like being around to help you out of those after you've been wearing them for awhile. Thanks for the pics!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the arches

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links